✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆ ᖇEᑕOᐯEᖇY 𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵 ⋆ 𖦹 ⋆。°✩

‧₊˚ 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

being friends with janelle and she brings you along for the day backstage of recovery and you bump into leigh while you sort through some CDs

"oh? uh who are you?" a strong australian accent coming from infront of you asks , you look up and see a somewhat short guy with dark , slightly gelled short spikey hair, a button up top, black baggy jeans with a wallet chain stepping towards you with a confused look on his face, you softly smile, "oh im y/n, one of janelle's friends she sent me down here to look for some music" you explain whilst looking down at the black bin full of CDs , leigh gets a look at your appearance ,staring at your ripped band tshirt as he nods in understanding , "ah yes gotcha, what album are you looking for exactly?" leigh asks as he bends down to where you were, obviously interested in helping you find what you were searching for, "smashing pumpkins, she said to pick any album" you say, picking up a pile and going through them , you notice leigh has sat himself down infront of you and is now looking through the CDs as well, he then speaks up causing you to give him your full attention, "my names leigh by the way" he tells you, his helix piercing shining softly in the light, "yeah i know, your film reviews are my favourite" you say a soft blush on your cheeks as you let out a nervous chuckle, looking back down at sorting though the CDs, his face lit up as you spoke up about being a fan of the show , "thank you" he says grinning before gasping causing you to look up at him , smiling at the smashing pumpkins cd he gripped in his hand , "aw sick, 'siamese dream' that's a good one" you state , he nods as he hands you the CD, you hold it in your hand and then look down at the mess of CDs in front of you, "we should probably clean this up" you say looking up at him, with a grin still on his face he starts helping you put the music back in the black bin the way they it was before you sorted through it all.
your eyes fall upon a Cannibal Corpse CD, you quickly scoop it up, "no fucking way man" you let out in awe at the 'eaten back to life' album in your hands, "it's like I'm holding the holy grail right now" , leigh had on the biggest smile of his life watching you get excited over the CD in your grasp, you were pretty rad and he cursed janelle for not bringing you along sooner., leigh's thoughts were cut off when you both heard a voice from behind you , "so you found leigh did ya?" janelle chuckled looking at the pair of you sitting on the floor in the midst of putting the CDs away.
"i was helping them find the smashing pumpkins you wanted" he said to her , you nodded next to him smiling, janelle raised her eyebrow "well did you find it then?" she questioned, you handed her the CD, she thanked you both and walked off.
you and leigh had finished putting everything away, both of you getting up, leigh looking down at his watch , realizing the time, "shit i have to get ready to go out on set in a moment" he said turning to walk away before turning back around to face you, "you should totally come watch" he said, walking out of the room.
and that's what you went to go do, to watch leigh do one of his reviews live, but first you had to find janelle, you walked out of the room and oddly enough walked right into her , "i knew you'd get along with leigh" she said as you both walked along side eachother down the small hallway "yeah he's pretty dope" you let out a small smile, as you both neared the set, the live studio audience roaring in cheer, it felt surreal to actually be there, both of you stood off to the side, being able to see everything, without being seen of course, you hear dylan announcing leigh causing you to grin as you watched him walk out , janelle noticing your face, smirking to herself , she leaned down to whisper in your ear, "you know we are looking for some people to help backstage" she winked at you with a nudge before making her way on stage as it being her time to go on, you blushed at what she was hinting at as you watched her leave your side.