20 Questions

Alexs POV

We got to the hotel and I got my own room, Luke and michael got a room next to mine, and calum and Ashton shared a room by Luke and Michaels.

We all went to sleep because we all had a long day.

When we woke up I got dressed in black skinny jeans, black converse, black beanie, and a navy blue flannel.

After we all got dressed we met up in Luke and Michaels room, and when i got their of course i saw Luke and I had to saw he looked good in his outfit which was black skinny jeans, black converse, black beanie, and a red flannel.

I didnt realise i was starring until Luke said "like what you see mate."
"No." i said while blushing.
"Then why were you starring." Luke said.

And that shut me up while eveyone laughed at me. Then Calum said " lets play 20 questions!" Every one agreed.

They all decided to ask me questions because nobody really knew me.

First Ashton asked " Ummm. Are you single?"
"Yes." i answered.

Then Calum asked "Who would you want to go on a date with in here?"
Then i answered while blushing "Luke."

Then Michael asked "who did You like from the start and what is you fav video game?"
I answed "Luke Michael then Luke now , and FIFA!"

Then Luke asked "would you go on a date with me now if i asked?"
"Yes. " i answered while blushing.
"Then will you?" Luke asked.
"Yes." i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Omg i rushed it lol
I hoped u liked it
:-)) :-))
BYE

SHOUTOUT:
Five_sauce_is_life