Sexually Frustrated

Erik's POV

As the hour came to an end, I had wondered why my angel of music hadn't shown up. I chose to walk up to the mirror but there was no sign of her. I decided to walk through the secret passage to the opera hall, while on the way i heard her voice. It was like hearing angels sing, however it changed as I heard a males voice, my face dropped as I realised he was with her talking to her. I had noticed through cracks they had gone to the rooftop so I walked to the rooftop and hid in a corner. I looked at them as He sung 'All I ask of you', all I could see was memories of Christine and Raoul singing this. I Want to shout at her and him but i couldn't, i watched in horror. At the end of the song, i try to compose myself which is failing terribly.

To make it worse my whole world crash as i see Y/N and The man Passionately kiss. I feel the blood drain from my face as i turn around and lean on the statue trying to hold my tears in. I hear her giggles as he picks her up spinning her around. They both leave and my tears turn to rage as i cannot believe she chose to kiss him... I drop to the ground breathing heavily and i feel the rage boil over as i shout at the top of my lungs 'YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO ALL THAT THE PHANTOM ASKED OF YOU!' The echo goes on for miles like my anger did.

Once i had composed myself i huffed and ran down to the basement as i think of a way to get Y/N in my arms. Suddenly i hear Splashing as i hear a her voice, Its Y/N. Shes smiling, As if all the light of the world is beaming from her. I try to hide how i feel towards her as i ask 'How is my angel of music' I get a bland answer with her saying 'Good' I just wanted to shout at her but i decide not to and i turn from her while continuing to play the organ.

Y/N POV

Tonight was a wonderful evening i feel all the joy of the world all over me. Did i want to tell the phantom that i didn't... i knew he wouldn't understand. When he turned around to continue playing the organ my heart dropped. I felt as if he knew something. I walk towards him, wanting to comfort him. I smile as i place my hand on his shoulder. He looks towards me and i feel for a moment that mysterious glare on me. I want to look away but all i could do was look at him it was if i was in a trans. The stare prolonged as i felt the tension rise between us.

In My mind i knew what he wanted... to ravish me all night long... But all i could think about was Him touching me, not sexually but Physically like he understood me and i understood him. I pull away as i remember James. He can tell something is wrong. I decide to change the subject. I look around the room to get our mind off the sexual frustration between us. Suddenly i notice a playwright and walk towards it. 'What is it' i read the title when suddenly he slams it shut. He looks at me 'That is none of your business for the moment being'. I look at him in shock the sound of the slam scared me as the tears slightly well up in my eyes i try to shake it off but to no avail it doesn't stop. I look away as he turns my face towards his.

Erik's POV

I look at her with a concerned look on my face feeling i had slightly scared her i bring her into my embrace and i look at her. Her eyes looked so red but still it brought out her E/C. I rub her tears away as she looks at me with slight terror as if she was scared of me... I didn't want her to think i was terrifying so i backed away. 'ill take you back upstairs'. Before she could let me finish my sentence she grazed her hand against my face and mask i felt as if i was mush.

Suddenly she took my mask off me. I look at her in shock and rage and push her to the floor shouting biblical seductresses. I cover my face fast wanting her to not see the horrors of my face. She still holds my mask as her bottom lip quivers i feel sorry for what i had done. I Still in rage i tried to say what i thought, Singing 'fear can turn to love' She looks at me with a disgusted look on her face, Not because of the horrors of my face but for Who i am. She holds my mask and i tell her how vile i am, Sitting down next to her still covering my face. She hands me my mask back feeling slight sympathy for me. I stand up with a mono tone 'i must return you' i look at her offering my hand but she doesn't take it and stands up by herself and walks off slightly terrified but not angry anymore she seems to want to cry but i lead her to the door as i look at her. As she walks off, i try and hold my tears in 'i am a horrible person' i raise my hand to the wall grazing my hand against it.

Once i get back to my lair i sit there wondering that she will chose The man over me. I decide to continue writing 'Don juan Triumphant II' I smirk as i write it knowing that Y/N would fall straight into my arms if she played this role. I must have been crazy to think after shouting at her she would fall madly in love with me which probably wouldn't happen. Afterwards I fall asleep after a long evening of writing.