part 5: The drive

No ones pov.

You woke up to the sound of someone moving around in your room. Looking up you realize it was masky grabbing your things for you. He noticed you were awake and sat next to you. "Goodmorning my love." He says making you become flustered immediately. "Goodmorning." You reply still half asleep. "Ready to go?" He asks grabbing your suitcase for you. You nod and get up. He left so you could get ready waiting in the truck. Once you were finished you head downstairs and into the truck with Masky and hoodie patiently waiting for you. Masky in the driver's seat and hoodie in the back so he could be next to you. You sit next to hoodie and grab your phone playing around as Masky drives onto an old looking dirt road in the woods. You lean against hoodies shoulder falling asleep.

Your pov.

I woke up in the car with my head on hoodies shoulder and his arm around me. The car was stopped and parked in front of an old looking cabin surrounded by trees. It was getting dark again now. Masky was unloading all the suitcases and things we needed for the next few days into the house while Hoodie was waiting for me to wake up so he could move. I sit up grabbing my things and getting out of the truck with Hoodie behind me. I walk into the cabin and look around. Inside it was nice and had everything we needed. However, there was only one bed. Not sure why but I'm not complaining, it's not like I haven't slept with them before.

No ones pov.

You decide to sit on the bed and wait for Masky and Hoodie to come sit with you. Eventually when they were done putting their own things away you all sat together and watched a movie. Masky was the first to fall asleep since he's been doing a lot of work today. Hoodie looks over at you and shuts off the tv. "You still awake, M/n?" He asks in a quiet voice as to not wake up Masky. "Yeah, why?" You reply. "I forgot to tell both of you that slender will be checking on us tomorrow to make sure were training you properly, but after that he has things to do at the mansion and we will be all alone for the rest of the week." He says laying down and putting the blanket over you and himself. You nod your head to say you understand and nuzzle your head against his chest, falling asleep again. Tomorrow was going to be a long day if slender will be watching.

( Sorry for such a short chapter I've been trying to put more out lately as a lot more people seem to like it. Thank you so much for the support recently and I hope you enjoy the story so far :) )