The first strike ✔

3rd person 

~GOTHAM CITY ~

Its been a week now since the dinner with the Wayne Family, Marinette and Damian are slowly reconnecting going on dates and him taking her around Gotham showing her places. The bluenette girl not only wriggled her way into one of the Wayne's hearts but all of them. She was able to hangout with any of them no awkward tension at all even Alfred. 

The tabloids and the reporters were sent into a frenzy at seeing the so called  'Ice - Prince' of Gotham City smiling and happy. It was something new to them and this was all thanks to a mysterious girl who he seemed to be hanging around with and going on dates to some fancy restaurants and cute little cafes. While the mysterious girl's name was left unknown the citizens of the crime ridden city had officially dubbed her as the 'Sunshine Princess' that melted the one and only Damian Wayne's heart. 

Marinette groaned as she switched of her alarm tiredly getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to get her self ready for the day. Today her friends and the Wayne siblings were going to the new carnival that had come to town. She brushed her teeth, took a shower, washed her face and did her skincare, and picked out an outfit and did her hair and make up for the day. Satisfied with her look she walked out of  her room and to the kitchen where all her friends were seated talking to one another and also being engrossed in their phones at the same time. 

They truly were multitaskers. "Hey guys" she said taking a seat at the table. "hey M/Melody/Mari-hime/Mari/bug" her friends said back not looking up from what they were doing. "Okay guys foods ready " Luka said. "Ughh finally !!! I am starving " Chloe said. " Chlo you can't rush perfection " Luka replied already taking a seat with his plate and coffee. "I know Snake boyy but a queen needs her breakfast " Chloe said adding her choice of toping's to her stack of pancakes. 

Once they were all done they decided to take their cars to the Manor. So they had to split up into 2 groups so Marinette, Luka, Chloe and Kagami went in an Tesla next gen roadster in teal and  while Kim, Nino, Max and Zoe went in another Tesla this one being in black  and lastly Alix and Juleka decided to go on a motorbike. 

They all decided to have a competition on who could reach first so the first person was Alix followed by Juleka and then the other two came tied for third. "I told you to go faster bro " Nino says getting out of the car. "Well then next time maybe you should try driving " Kim said. " Guys chill out your not winning anything if you come second or first or third " Zoe said being one of the peacemakers off the group. "I agree with Zoe guys this is not worth arguing " Max said looking uo from his phone where he was making new blueprints for Markov. 

"Hey guys before we head inside I need to just tell you that you best keep your eyes peeled for danger today cause I have a bad feeling " Marinette says informing the group, and to that statement she got many approvals and okays from her friends. 

Chloe knocked on the door to be greeted by Alfred letting them in the manor and all of them went to find the batkids they found the boys upstairs Dick trying to break Jason and Damian apart while Damian chases Jason with his katana and Jason is running away from Damian while Tim is drinking his fourth cup of coffee scrolling through his phone. 

"Hey guys ! " Mari said greeting them all.

"Oh good morning Angel " Damian said walking over to Marinette and pecking her on the cheek and wrapping his hand around her waist. 

"Dang Mari ! you got him wrapped around your finger " Steph said. "Yeah he did a full on 180 " Alix added on. 

"Steph leave them be young love is just so cute  "Dick said

"Yo guys are yall ready cause we best start heading out in a while " Nino said claiming  a seat on the couch . "Yeah almost Alfie is just packing up the last of things we may need then we can head out" Dick said. "Hey guys Alfie said its time to go" Babs said walking into the room.