🎟️🌸❤️Scytheforce

i did this in school bcz i was hella bored, still in pain bcz of my braces but feeling better for today

__

Scythe was exploring a bit of forest, which was rare for the Lost Temple, but there we patches of forests here and there. She craved the feeling of wind on her skin. The few leaves that fell down would crunch under her step.

As she wondered through the forest, she found a shrine. A weird one. She sat down next to it, looking through her backpack. She found a mooncake made by Medkit. She didnt feel hungry, but didnt want to throw it out either.

Scythe placed the food on in the little offering bowl, then layed down on the soft grass surrounding it. She placed her hat on her face as she drifted off to sleep.

What seemed to be an hour later, Scythe was awoken by some munching noises. She slightly raised her hat with her hand, and was slightly surprise to see Windforce devouring the mooncake.

"This is pretty good. Did you make it?" Windforce said with her mouth half full. (not etiquette for miss windy ass because she also failed to educate her son)

Scythe sat up slowly. "No. One of my... er.. friends made it. Why, ya like it?" She glanced at the deity.

"Obviously. It's just perfectly sweet." Windforce sat down next to Scythe, and the two talked for a while.

As night came, Scythe got a bit cold. Windforce noticed, and shifted closer to her, and put her arm around her waist, pulling Scythe even closer to her, the two snuggling near the shrine.

Scythe fell asleep in Windforce's arms. Windforce gave her a little kiss on her forehead and dissapeared, letting Scythe lay on the soft grass.