First Few Matches

Match 1 - Zan Jay wins 

Match 2 - Alex Windsor leads the team into a victory 

Match 3 - Himoru Takahashi defeated Mustafa Ali 

Match 4 - Riot Rules Match 

Eddie Kingston and Gabriel Kidd started it off by brawling with each other and now Eddie Kingston began attacking and overpowering down Gabriel Kidd and slammed him down and now, Kingston got that one man advantage in there too, to keep Kidd in check down there, Kidd was underwhelmed and Kingston got Callum Newman to join him in this assault on Gabriel Kidd and he was being beaten down and brawling with both men and in the end Drilla Moloney came down running to make the save. 

Drilla Moloney and Gabriel Kidd began brawling with Callum Newman & Eddie Kingston who lost both ROH World Championship to Mark Briscoe & AEW Continental Championship to Kazuchika Okada and plans to win them both back again and Kingston finishes both men down and began a round of beatdown on them all. 

Ikuro Kwon made his debut and snaped attacking Gabriel Kidd and Drilla Moloney and helping Kingston and Callum Newman down the lane and now Clark Conners made the save and taking out Ikuro Kwon and Callum Newman easily and began brawling with Eddie Kingston and now, all 3 Wardogs were in there and began beating up the other three men down and began to brace down for whosoever was next down there and next came in Trent Baretta and he attacked Gabriel Kidd and Drilla Moloney till Kingston grabbed Conners and began beating him down too and now, the final and eighth man was coming there. 

Tajiri Ishimori made the save, replacing the retiring Alex Coughlin and attacking down all four men one by one, Eddie Kingston finished him down, Clark Conners speared Eddie, Newman finished Conners, Drilla Moloney put Newman lights out, Ikuro Kwon takes Moloney out and Gabriel Kidd finishes Kwon when Eddie Kingston chokes him out and Team Kingston ends up winning but Gabriel Kidd is promised a title shot at all 3 championships out of respect from Kingston.