Hold On |Duet|

"3 minutes!" The staff yelled while everyone was running around. Ahyeon and Chiquita are about to go on stage to sing their duet. It's Babymonster's first concert, and everyone's stressed. Both girls fixed their microphones and looked at each other.

"Let's do well, Ahyeon unnie. We've worked hard for this stage, fighting!" Chiquita said as Ahyeon encouraged the maknae, too. They hugged each other one last time before the staff told them they had 10 seconds left.

Both girls stood in position on the stage lift. They felt the lift starting to move upwards. The girls have worked hard to perfect this concert which each having their own solo stage and duet stage.

Reaching the top, their outfits were now perfectly showcased by the stage lights. Their beautiful outfits, which were mostly black, covered with bright golden glitter all over them. Both looked flawless in them.

Hearing the voice from their in-ears, they prepared to start their performance. Both had their backs facing each other while one hand was slightly held up in the air bended on head level.

Chiquita | Ahyeon | Both

You know you can call me if you need someone

Chiquita opened the songs while slightly walking forward. She stopped once Ahyeon started singing. The elder did the same as Chiquita.

I'll pick up the pieces if you come undone

Painting stars up on your ceiling 'cause you
Wish that you could find some feeling, yeah, yeah
You know you can call me if you need someone

During this part, they finally faced each other and walked towards each other. When Chiquita sings her last line, they both align their hands and slowly raise them into the air. They get even closer with their faces just a few centimetres away from each other.

I need you to hold on
Heaven is a place not too far away
We all know I should be the one to say we all make mistakes (we all make mistakes)

As they sing the chorus, they quickly hold each other's hand, and both face away hanging onto each other. They slide to the ground, and one hand slides off their chests while the other one is reaching out to the sky.

With a swift movement, they spin around on their knees. They point at themselves with their arms crossed. They stand up and switch sides, with now Ahyeon on the left side and Chiquita on the right.

Take my hand and hold on
Tell me everything that you need to say
'Cause I know how it feels to be someone
Feels to be someone who loses their way

They once again take eachothers hands but now with both hands. They put their hands on the others' chest as if they're feeling their heartbeats. They 'run' away from each other while they have a hurt expression.

You're looking for answers and a place I know (I know)
You need the connection, but you can't get close (can't get close)

Both girls now have their own backup dancers, including 5 girls each.
They all try to touch the two girls while they push away their hands.

Painting stars up on your ceiling 'cause you
Wish that you could find some feeling, yeah, you
You know you can call me if you need someone

Both girls slightly lean onto the dancers who support them. They're now leaning backwards and drawing a star in the air. They jolt back up, and they make a phone with their hands while walking back towards each other in the middle of the stage.

I need you to hold on (hold on)
Heaven is a place not too far away (away, yeah)
We all know I should be the one to say we all make mistakes (we all make mistakes)

As they sing the chorus, they quickly hold each other's hand, and both face away hanging onto each other. They slide to the ground, and one hand slides off their chests while the other one is touching out to the sky.

With a swift movement, they spin around on their knees. They point at themselves with their arms crossed. They stand up and switch sides, with now Chiquita on the left side and Ahyeon on the right.

Take my hand and hold on
Tell me everything that you need to say
'Cause I know how it feels to be someone
Feels to be someone who loses their way

They once again take eachothers hands bit now with both hands. They put their hands on the others' hands as if they're feeling their heartbeats. They 'run' away from each other while they have a hurt expression.

Midnight 'til morning
Call if you need somebody
I will be there for you (I will be there for you)
Midnight 'til morning
Call if you need somebody
I will be there for you

They sang while forming a clock. Ahyeon infront as the big pointer and Chiquita behind as the small one.

I need you to hold on
Heaven is a place not too far away
We all know I should be the one to say we all make mistakes (we all make mistakes)

Both girls now spin their own ways. They're dancing all over the place, yet it still looks organised.

Take my hand and hold on
Tell me everything that you need to say
'Cause I know how it feels to be someone (ooh, yeah)
Feels to be someone who loses their way

The backup dancers once again try try to grab the girls, but they push them away again. They try to reach each other but get pulled back by the dancers. They're reaching out to each other's hands with all their might.

As the dancers finally let go, they finally held hands. They get really close and hug tightly.

Midnight 'til morning
Call if you need somebody
I will be there for you (oh yeah, yeah)
Midnight 'til morning
Call if you need somebody
I will be there for you

As the song ends, their foreheads are resting on each other while their eyes are closed and one hand on the others' cheek and the other on their waist.

Now the song is done, they could hear their fans screaming and cheering for them. Their lift finally goes down, and once they're fully under, they let go of their position.

"Well done, Canny," Ahyeon said, exhausted with a smile. Chiquita answered with a big and tight hug while saying the same to her unnie.

"Hey, you two were great!" Rami said as Ruka trailed behind. They are set to perform after Ahyeon and Chiquita.

"Thank you, we worked really hard for our fans. You guys, too, I'm extremely excited." Ahyeon responded to Haram. Ruka went over to Chiquita and gave her a big hug. Ahyeon felt a shot of jealousy through her body. She just smiled it off while she saw Haram grinning.

"What? Something wrong? Ahyeon questioned.

"Nooo, not at all." She said and dragged away Ruka towards the lift. I did the same to Chiquita and went over to our comfort room.

As we arrived, I sat on the couch that was against the wall in the back right corner. I closed my eyes due to the tiredness. Just barely a second later, I was surprised by the weight that I felt on my lap.

I opened my eyes and saw Chiquita on my lap while hugging me. Even though we always hug like this in the dorms, I still can't get over how cute and adorable she looks. If only she could notice my feelings.

I decided to hug back and close my eyes again. We both are tired and in just a couple of minutes we'll have to change and go for our encore. I need energy for the fans during the encore. Then afterwards we can all go to our hotels and sleep. We got a flight to catch early on to Tokio, so I wanna try to sleep as much as possible.