DEAD CENTER PART 2

no one's pov

In the safe room is the 4 survivors thinking of a way to get out of Savannah.

Dexter was leaning on a soda machine.

Marvin is on the floor with his legs crossed together thinking of something to support his group.

Inco & Olivia were sitting together on a desk holding hands.

Olivia: I can't believe I'm stranded.....in Savannah.

Inco: come on livvy it can't that bad, I heard good things about this place.

Marvin: yeah Savannah's awesome, I'll show you the sites on the way to the mall*smiles*.

Olivia: I guess it wouldn't hurt to look around, oh please god don't you let me die in Georgia.

Marvin then thought about the gun store his dad had that was stocked to the brim with guns.

Marvin: hey, my dad owns a gun store near the mall, I'm thinking we need to be heavily armed in case we deal with more of those "special infected".

The fear in Marvin's voice as he said special infected shows the rest of them that he's afraid of encountering them after what happened to Dexter.

Dex: a gun store sounds like a fine place to stop.

Olivia: a whole store full of guns....*smirks* you're talking my language Marvin.

Marvin smiles but then looks at Olivia in confusion.

Marvin: I am?

Olivia: well no not usually but for now.....yes.

Marvin chuckles in happiness.

Marvin: a zombie apocalypse ain't all that bad after all.

Dex: I guess living here is finally paying off for once.

Inco looks at Dex with an angry look.

Inco: dude......I don't think I like your attitude.

Dex: *apathetic* call 911 I hurt his feelings.

Inco started to get really angry at Dex as he looked more at him.

Inco: *angry* oh EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!

Olivia looks at Dex with a somewhat angry stare.

Olivia: ok Dex, being a jerk may have worked before........ but you can change that tune now if you want.

Marvin thought of something to calm everyone down.

Marvin: my buddy Keith tried to camp out on top of a building like this one time, he was shooting birds but the cops were tear gassin' him to ask why he was up there and you wanna know the results, he screamed for an entire year every time he opened his eyes oh man, at first it was funny then got sad but then it got funny again*chuckles*.

They were looking at Marvin with confusion from his story.

Dex: and your point is?

Olivia: ok we need to get going.

Dexter goes to the red door and looks back to the three.

Dex: are you guys ready?

Marvin: yeah let's do this.

Dexter then opens the door as they leave the safe house and walk out to see some zombies, then Dexter pulls out his gold pistols.

Dex: let's go kill some zombies.