𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

INFINITY

(richie tozier x josie madison)

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

She's a falling star burning in the night, she's the shimmer on the water in a river of moonlight

- Christy Ann Marie ☆.。.:*

- summary ! -

Josie Madison always felt like a dull star in a galaxy of brighter ones, weighed down by the heavy burden of her parents' neglect and harsh words. But to Richie Tozier, Josie was the brightest star in his universe. Whether it was her striking looks or her audacious personality, Richie had been infatuated with his best friend since the fourth grade, even if it took him a while to realize it.

Every night, Richie would gaze up at the navy sky, filled with countless stars, but none shone as brightly as Josie in his eyes. Yet, Josie remained oblivious to his feelings, just as Richie was to his own. Their friends in The Loser's Club saw the truth, wishing the two would finally see what was right in front of them.

But one summer in Derry, Maine, everything changes. As Josie and Richie navigate the trials of teenage life, they find themselves facing a sinister force lurking in their town. Together with their friends, they must confront their deepest fears and the malevolent entity threatening their lives.

In the midst of danger and darkness, will Josie and Richie finally realize their true feelings for each other? Or will the shadows of their past and the horrors of the present keep them apart? Read to find out 😱😱.

- disclaimer/author's note (edited)-

Thank you for choosing to read 'Infinity'! Before I begin, there's just a few things I wanted to say:

• Firstly, I wrote this story when I was fifteen. With that being said, there are some cringy moments and bad grammar throughout the story, so just keep that in mind.

• Secondly, as for Richie's sexuality, I personally see him as being bisexual, rather than gay, considering in the book he had a crush on Beverly, as well as a girlfriend. I definitely won't rule out his identity in this story, but if you have any problems with my OC being female, then simply just click off the story, as there if no point in starting an argument about it. :)

• And there are some sensitive subjects in this story, such as abuse, alcoholism, violence, sexual assault and harassment, (I will include another trigger warning before the chapter including it) heavy swearing, smoking, homophobia, and obviously a scary clown. So please proceed at your own discretion. I also am not looking to romanticize, or encourage any of these subjects, as this is just a work of fiction, written for entertainment purposes only.

• I also do not, or do not claim to own the IT movie plot, nor any of its characters! I only take credit for my original characters and work in this book.

• And lastly, in this book, the Losers will be fourteen, going into high school instead of thirteen, just so that the way I wrote this story will make more sense.

But that's all. Again, thanks for choosing to read Infinity, and enjoy!

- Abby 🫶🏻