Sheriff pt.2

🐸🤎

When the kiddo left with their siblings I headed back inside the kindergarten, and walked until I was where I needed to be, in the kingdom. Bittergiggle came up to me and asked me about the teenager I was talking to. I replied what happened and Bittergiggle seemed to like how it ended when the kiddo left. I really wanted to know what happen to tht kid, they were brusied and hit several times. Is it because they're clumsy or abused. Eh, I would say they were abuseded. It seems like a parent even hit both of the little kiddo. I wish I was my normal self so I could stop the action but sadly I'm stuck in like a toad that was thrown by the kiddo's people who abandoned me. But now I'm fine, I was here raised by my queen who took care of me and some other mascots who were here. Bittergiggle, though my enemy was also my friend. He always made my day back then before he decided to make the queen laugh. That time it ruined our friendship but since now I'm fine and everything is back to normal, me and Bittergiggle are now a bit of close friends. But anyways I decided to forget the horrible things that happen and think of some happy moments that had happened.

Sorry if too little I kinda wanted to make pt.3 which was y/n cause I been waiting for this too end so I could do pt.3 which I have been waiting for. Anyways I will not be adding how much I wrote cause that's what it is. Anyways have a good day/afternoon/night.

                        -Sheriff