Y/n pt.3

🐸🤎

When I arrived home with my sibling, I said to let them in and I'll do something for a while. So they did listen, they went in and said goodbye. I waved them a goodbye as well and went to my alone spot. As I went I saw a dirty plushie in the trash can of the end of my corner left eye, nothing like that should be in the trash can. So I went and picked the plushie back and went to my alone spot to wash. Yes, I do have a little house not very far or near my real house anyways I had a little sink and I washed the plushie. It turned out to be someone I knew yesterday that was brown frog, Sheriff. Then I carefully stitched and adjust the little hat and the star also the eyes I had to stitched then with black yarn. After that I went to my side bed which was on the wall and fell asleep. The next morning I left my little frog plushie in a locked locker where no one but me know the code, I headed to my real home and cooked breakfast for my whole family and I added a little cute egg cat shape for my little brother/sister. Then I saw my brother/sister coming down the stairs. I thought nothing happen but as I turned around I heard banging sounds, I went to go check and it was my little sibling crying cause of the bloody knee they had. I tried to carry my sibling until I heard gasping and when I turned around I saw my parents looing furious at me with my brother/sister in my arms. Then I got hit with a shoe and my mom grabbed me and brought me outside to beat me up with a belt. After a while I just sat there crying until my mother went running inside the house. I wondered why until I answered my own question by looking at a male police that saw everything that happened. I was startled so I got up and started to run away fast as possible. I knew the male police was chasing out on me but I'd never stop until I ran where I was at before, the kindergarten. So when I got in the kindergarten, I turned around to see no one chasing me. I guess the male police lost tract where I was, but when I was close to turning my head I saw... Sheriff Toadster.

ENJOY NEXT PART

              -Sheriff