Sheriff pt.4

🐸🤎

DID I JUST SEE Y/n HURT!? I raced over to y/n,hugged them tightly I missed them and fuck those abusive parents. I looked at him, he looked at me he had been hit and beaten up many times now. I don't know why I'm calm but I will quicky get him to the nurse room to get them a ice pack, I carefully picked up y/n and brought them to where Syringeon was. "W- What happen to this poor person"? Syringeon said worried about the person while I was finding the icepack. "Mate got abused by his shitty ass parents ". I said got the ice pack in my hand and looking into Syringeon's eye making eye contract. "Oh, well are you ok or fine bud"? Syringeon asked petting and comforting the teenager.  Me on the other left side brought them up and walked away while Syringeon was just sitting on the right side disconnected. I brought y/n to my room which of course had me on the wall, I sat y/n down and kept putting some healing cream and ice to keep the damage away to make it worse. Y/n looked at me and BLUSHED!? I was interested how a human could be this,or maybe I also-wait I'm not in love- NVM! After a quit such pain for the poor little person I said " Hey it's ok don't cry I'm here now". I said comforting y/n and their face changed into a scared and frighten face to a calm and a bit sad face. "T-Thanks S-Sheriff" Poor person has to get beaten up. * later * I didn't know if  y/n was gonna get beaten or hit again but I have to promise myself that y/n has to stay here or else y/n might get beaten and hit again. Then y/n said, "Umm c-can I stay here with you--------------------------------------------------------forever"? Asked y/n with a cute face wanting to stay. I think I blushed cause they told me that I was red and I'm still am red cause of that sentence. "Ok you can stay how long you'd like" I said feeling happy that y/n wants to stay. They look so cute when they're happy- wait didn't I say I wasn't in love- eh whatever. I then left y/n in my room and gave them what every teenager always wanted to do watch You-tube.  After that I left y/n in the room and left to do what I was gonna do, then we all have to sleep. * hours and hours later* I was finally done with the work I'd have and now imma head back to y/n. I ran and ran until I was at my room but then Bittergiggle came and wanted to talk. So I asked what,Bittergiggle said if y/n was ok and I said y/n was ok and y/n's gonna be staying here until I don't when. Then I entered the room, y/n said he had done everything ,now who should sleep in the bed?

ENJOY

-Sheriff