Chapter 11

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 :

______"______

" The hell do you think you're doing to your own son?! " A woman, probably an alpha by her scent, and also wearing a white coat whisper yelling while hitting Kim Ha-Joon with her document file.

" Letting he use too many suppressants without prescription from a doctor?! " She kept on hitting her, clearly frustrated.

Hoseok nudges Seokjin to grab his attention.

" What is it? "

" Don't you, I don't know, stopping it?"

Seokjin laughs. " Why should I? " He is amused by the scene. And also angry at what on behalf of the sleeping omega that was admitted to a hospital two hours ago.

Hoseok sighed. He faked coughs to switch the attention of the doctor so she could tell them Namjoon's conditions at least. The two stopped fighting, turning their heads to look at the Bangtan pack.

Ha-Joon noticed their confusion and decided to just introduced the crazy ass bitch ( in a loving way ),

" She is my older sister, Kim Junhee, also our family's mistake-" He got smacked at the back of his head.
" -I mean family's doctor. "

" Glad to know that I am still Kim's doctor-so why the hell did you not taking Namjoonie to me?! " She was about to continue her rants when she saw the boys that came with her brother.

She sighed. " I take it that you are close to our Namjoon? Seeing how there are unfamiliar scents around him..." Seokjin chose this time to take the lead. " As a matter of fact, we are trying to court him, seonsaeng-nim."

" Trying to court him-Who give you the right to-" Ha-Joon got a pretty hard kick by his sister on his left leg.

" Courting, you said? Then, that does explain a little bit about the sudden heat he had " She exclaimed like they were the ones who triggered it.

Taehyung is confused. He met Namjoon when he is half way in pre-heat because there is an asshole of an alpha. He assumed the said alpha was the caused of it, not them.
" What does it have to do with us? "

The doctor raised her eyebrows, looking over them, judging a little bit.
" If you're talking about courting, meaning you pups are pretty much closer to Namjoon, either that or there is any of you who are indeed close to him. And for an unmate omega, who had been on suppressant for so long tend to change his body. "

She is annoyed when everyone are looking at her as if not understanding of one bit.

" Easier said, Namjoon held his omega side for so long, and when there is a pack that, courts him " She signals to Seokjin and the others. " or harbour a great feeling towards him which his omega recognised, let just say the omega in him is way too happy to react... Something like that. "

Ha-Joon cleared his throat when he chose to speak after a moment of silent, " Basically it is their fault that Joon is laying on the hospital? "

" Pretty much. Yes. "

" WHAT?! " They all yelled in unison.

" In a good way, I mean "

" I KNEW IT! YOU SEOKFIS-JIN ARE GONNA PAY FOR- "

Seokjin pulled out his credit cards. Ready to bribe the older. "Here, take how many amounts you wanted to let us take responsibility for your son" He made eye contact with Ha-Joon. "a-beo-nim." He smirked at the last title he had called Kim Ha-Joon.

" YOU LITTLE SHIT-"

_______"_______

After what felt like hours of arguing, they chose to take turn of taking care of the omega. His father, of course was against it, but it is strictly an order not from his sister, but from their doctor. Saying it would be good for Namjoon to be around the pack that his omega unintentionally chose.

Although, there is no promise that Namjoon would see them in a different light, they still want to give it a chance.

Hoseok and Yoongi were the next in turn to watch over the sleeping omega. Yoongi offered to buy them drinks and snacks, while Hoseok just scrolled anything on his phone. Not ten minutes later, Hoseok heard a soft sound. He stopped scrolling, only to find the omega had woken up.

______"______

Namjoon stirred from his sleep. Eyes red with a blurry surrounding. He doesn't know where he was, but he knew the scent that is with him. Knew it by heart.

" Hobi...? "

" Yes, Joon-ah. I'm here "

The alpha went as far as being close to him but without touching not even his hand. Namjoon was confused. He wanted the alpha to be close to him. So, without him being registered enough, he whines,

" Here. With me. " Namjoon moved slowly to make a space for Hoseok on his bed. His fucking bed. The alpha is flustered. " Are you sure, Joon-ah? "

Namjoon pouts. " Yes, I am, Hobi. If you don't want to then-"

" Ah no I wanted to. If you would allow me? " which Namjoon smiled and pat the space beside him. The alpha barely climbed on the bed when Namjoon hug him, head on Hoseok's chest. He giggling, feeling content for some reason.

Namjoon didn't understand this feeling. He just know that it makes his omega happy. And his omega hasn't been this happier ever since he lost his mother. So, Namjoon let his omega side took control this time. If hugging Jung Hoseok, the nice alpha he had known for awhile would bring back this sense of comfort, so be it.

He doesn't even realized he is close to falling asleep again. He didn't see how red the alpha had been and how hard Yoongi had tried to contain his laugh of amusement at the door with snacks and two iced americano on his hands.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

_______"_______