3 - Scars

"I hate you! I hate you, I hate you!" Touya screamed. "The only time you ever look at me is when I use my quirk! Why won't you ever look at me?! I hate you!"
Endeavour looked at his son, tears streaming from his face, stomping on the ground. "Touya. Go to your room."
Touya sobbed, "I hate you!" He ran to his room, slamming the door behind him. Endeavour could hear ice being formed and melted behind the closed doors, crying and screaming accompanying it.
He sighed, rubbed his temples, then left the training room, left the pool of tears, ice, and blood on the floor. Left the burn marks and charred wood. Left the room of terrors.

~<>~<>~

Rei Todoroki stood outside her eldest son's bedroom door. She'd been visiting from the hospital and heard the screaming, shouting, and crying.
She slowly pushed open the door, and saw a small red-haired figure sitting on the floor, back turned.
"Touya..."
"Leave me alone."
A worried look spread across her face. "Touya, please, talk to me. I'm your mother."
Touya spun his head around, glared at his mother, who flinched in shock. "I said leave me alone! I hate you! You're the reason I'm stuck with him!" Fire lit his eyes.
Rei froze. He looks just like him. Like Shoto did. No...I won't let him do this to me. Don't hurt me... She pulled a knife from her pocket, approached her son.
"Mom?" Touya whispered. "Mom, why do you have a knife? Mom. Don't. Mom! Seriously!"
Rei got closer. The knife shook in her hands. "You...Look so much like him..."
Touya backed up into a wall. She held the knife in his face. "Mom! STOP!"

~<>~<>~

Enji was completely aflame. Touya sat on the edge of his bed, gauze wrapped around his face, covering the left side of his face. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.
"Why didn't you stop her?!" Enji yelled.
His mother had completely snapped like she did with Shoto. She made a deep cut from the left side of his forehead to the bottom of his left cheek. She was going to do the same to the right, but his father heard his screams and saved him before she could do any more. But, the damage had already been done. The cut was deep. It was sure to leave a large scar.
Touya didn't say anything. He replayed the moment again. The psychotic look on his mother's face. It scared him.
Enji sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Doesn't matter now, but she's never leaving that hospital now. I'll make sure of it."
"It's all your fault..." Touya mumbled.
Enji glanced at Touya. "What did you say?"
Touya swallowed. "I said, it's your fault."
"It's not my fault, Touya, that your mother decided to bring a knife to your face."
"Yes it is. It's because I look like you. She hates you. She wanted to do that to you!"
Enji sighed. "You know what? I can't deal with this right now, Touya. I still need to fill out the hospital paperwork and make sure nobody hears about this, so just go to sleep, okay?"
He left the room and shut the door behind him, leaving Touya sitting there. There were still uncleaned blood stains where it happened, and Touya knew that he would remember this night. Forever.