Crush

Working at the Redball diner, it wasn't so bad. You liked being the hostess for the guests that visit, or taking their orders, or occasionally talking to the animatronic, Reddy. Overtime, you've been developing some type of "feelings" for them. You didn't know when or how you even got these feelings, you even tried discussing it with Gregoriah but he just gave you a weird look. You couldn't blame him, Reddy was just an animatronic after all.

It was closing time for the diner, luckily it wasn't as busy today so you had some time to yourself after the shift. Gregoriah was nice enough to give you three quarters of a burger and two fries instead of one for the month, sitting down at a booth by yourself, you took a bite out of your burger, then picked up the fry and ate it. Enjoying your dinner, you didn't notice Reddy standing next to your seat, when you noticed them, your heart dropped for a second. "S..sorry about that.." you say chuckling and recomposing yourself.

"Red Ball Dîner has c-c-closed. Please relocate." It says in its static, glitchy voice from not being maintained consistently.

"Just, let me rest for a bit. Please" You roll your eyes at them. They walk away, leaving you alone. You went on your phone as you heard loud metal clanking.

Finishing up your dinner, you went to the office in the back of the building to change your clothes. While doing so, you notice Reddy in your office.

"Oh, hey, you...need something?" You ask them.

"Employees not a-a-allowed after closing hours." It states.

"Wh...huh?" You said in confusion, they usually didn't care if you stayed after hours, so why would they care now? They grab onto your waist, catching you off guard, "ah!" You let out as they pull you closer to their lanky self. They wrap their metal arms around your waist, you could feel them slithering down your back and grasping onto the hem of your shirt, then tearing off your shirt, leaving you in your bra. They pause for a second from glitching, in that little period of time you looked around, your shirt in two pieces on the ground as you cussed under your breath.

They gently lie you on the floor, the cold floor stings your body for a second before getting used to it. They grab the back of your thighs, your knees almost at your head, it kinda hurt. Their head gets closer towards you, glancing at your face, then your body. It then gets closer, its tongue, which you never knew it had, sticks out and licks your slit. A soft whimper comes out of your mouth. They curiously kept licking your pussy, kind of tickling you because their pace wasn't that fast. Their tongue swished around faster, stretching you out.

"Mmph..." you slip  out, your arousal feeling kicking in. You clamped onto their tongue, wanting to be penetrated, if they had a dick. The knot in your stomach became tighter as their tongue slid in and out faster. Thick white fluids slowly spilled out of you, some of it was on their tongue and some were dripping down your thighs. "AhhHH." You put a hand over your mouth, muffling any sound you made as you breathed heavily through your nose. You orgasmed onto their tongue again, this time, they stopped. Taking your hand off your mouth you gasped for air. They pulled out their tongue, letting go of your legs. Some of your cum cascading down it and dripping onto the floor. As you were trying to catch your breath, they so suddenly folded you over like a chair again, this time, their cock was now entering instead of their tongue.

"They had a dick?!" You thought to yourself as your eyes widened. They inserted their metallic cock in you, making you scream. You didn't expect their cock to be so cold and have such a large girth. Its bulbous head burrows its way into your cunt as the cold metal softly scrapes against your cervix, sending chills down your spine. You grunt as they finally push in as far as they could go. Their eyes look at your clit, curiously, they press against it with their robotic finger, then starts to rub on it. "Aah!" You let out. As they started to get more comfortable they picked up the pace of their thrusts, hitting the exact same spot that hurt so good. "Shittt mmmmph...." You bit your bottom lip to keep quiet, if your boss were to find out you'd be dead meat, then again it's not like he paid you well anyways. You only came to your job because of Reddy.

They let go of your clit and puts your legs over their shoulders. They move their hands on your hips, making it easier for them to fuck you. Letting out a loud moan your arms give out as your head hits the floor, your neck felt relief finally. Unfortunately, your insides weren't. You felt yourself crying as their tip continuously hit your womb. Slaps of their metal against your skin echoed throughout the office room, you rolled your head back, your back arching as it lifts off the ground. Continuous pants escape your mouth, this felt so wrong but you were so aroused to care at the same time, they were a robot, and you weren't. You didn't care, not anymore. Lifting your head up, looking through tears and wet eyelashes, Reddy looked like they were about to give out, and so were you, as your walls tightened around their shaft. The butterflies in your stomach fluttered around faster like particles in boiling water.

"I don't know if I should admit this but, I love you! I have loved you for a while now.. ah!- I know it's weird but I-I really m....ean it!" You yell out, the pain and pleasure making your voice shaky. You just said that out loud... All of a sudden...

"KZRAHHH" its glitchy voice let out. You felt their cum burst inside of you. Boiling fluids leak out onto the floor, where your previous orgasm was. You crawl back, pulling their cock out of you. Your cum and their cum cascading off of it, the floor was practically covered in your sticky fluids. You were gonna have to clean all of this up.

"Unknown feeling detected..." Reddy's posture eases up, as if they were shutting down. You lightly shake their shoulder, waking them up. They power on, you chuckled quietly. This was going to be hard, but you could make it work.

Omg guyss I finally got it done😍😍😍 hope y'all liked it because this is (most likely) my longest smut I've ever written