Part two🤯

Coming back to work the next day, you glanced at every one of your co-workers faces, making sure none of them had an idea of what happened last night. Whilst speed walking to the storage room, you were stopped by Reddy.

"Oh..hi Reddy!" You smile, looking up at him.

"Would you require some assistance?" He says, their metal clanking together as they talk.

"Um, no thanks.. look..I gotta go." You dismiss him quickly, going around him and barely running into the staff bathroom, hiding your heated up face in your hair/hat, wondering why you felt so embarrassed. Closing the door behind you, you lean onto the sink, breathing heavier. You hoped no one would ever know, and if no one knew, they'd find out eventually. Getting lost in your thoughts, someone knocked on the door, making you jump. You open the door to find Reddy in front of you, his height barely reaching the doorframe. In the short period of time staring at each other, you back up, allowing him to come in. They gladly do so, closing the door behind him.

You back into a wall and your body slowly slides down against the wall, eventually reaching the floor. Letting out a deep sigh, you looked up at Reddy, your eyes widening again. He had his cock out.

"Well...another round won't hurt I guess." You mumbled. You positioned yourself on your knees, seeing that even on your knees he was still quite tall for you. You grab his cock, looking closely, you could see they have some precum out. Didn't know they programmed him THAT well. Opening your mouth, you put his tip in, realizing how big he was. You slid his cock in even deeper, it was already getting hard to breathe. You hit the back of your throat and gagged, instantly making you pull out, some of his cum dripping out. Taking some time to breathe.

"Sorry." You apologize. You stick it in your mouth again, this time bobbing it quicker so you don't end up barfing or anything. You sucked on it back and forth, taking as much as you can, you try to keep the sounds of your choking subtle so anyone outside wouldn't hear. Your cunt was already getting wet from the head you were giving, you wanted him inside of you so badly, you wanted to feel that ticklish feeling in your abdomen he made you have. You tried not to swallow his fluids spilling out as you didn't know what substance it was. After sucking and choking on it, they finally bursted inside your mouth, pulling it out, it splashed on your face.

Hearing loud knocks on the door you gasp quickly put his cock away in his compartment, making you wonder who even put it there. Getting up quickly, you turned off light and hid under the sink.

Sounds of keys jingle, then the door creaks open. "Reddy, what the FLIP are you doing in here??" It was just Gregoriah. "PLEASE get out of here, the kids are getting QUITE angry..." Gregoriah nervously said. Reddy's metal clanking could be heard before fading. You were going to be in here for a while.

TIME SKIP

Coming back to the office, you waited for Reddy to come, luckily, it was a few hours before the night guard would come, so you had some time for... whatever you were doing. Hearing metal clanking, Reddy came into the room.

"Hi Reddy!" You waved.

"Salutations! KZRRRRT- Workers are prohibited from the building after hours." He said.

"Okay look, I know I know, but some rules are meant to be broken, y'know? Anyways, about yesterday, I know you didn't understand anything I meant... so I'll say it again. I love you. I feel some type of way for you that I don't know how to explain, and you're the reason why I still even work here. I know that's so odd to admit but..." you pause, processing everything you just said.

"Reddy tolerates you too!" He responds. Your heart skipped a beat. You look at him with your gleaming eyes, those words alone made your libido rise up to heaven. You immediately took off your blouse, then your skirt/jeans, leaving you in your under clothing. Bending over the desk, you slipped off your panties, leaning over the desk waiting for him. A few seconds, you felt his metallic cock plunge inside of you. The tip of it hitting your cervix real hard, making your vision blurry.

"P..please... be more gentle..." you squeak out. He accepts your command and thrusts less aggressively. Every single thrust his cock fills you, stretching you out. Your eyes watered up from how much it was for you. You wouldn't even be surprised if you were bleeding at this point. Gradually, he pounds you in a faster pace. The ticklish sensation went from your wet cunt to your stomach. They stopped. You looked back at him with a confused look.

"What's the hold up?" You asked.

"We must ensure you receive the best experience!" He says enthusiastically. He picks you up and sets you on the desk, facing them. They get ahold of both your wrists and penetrate you again.

"Oh fuuuuck!" You moan out, his cock hurt so good inside of you. Looking down, you could see your white fluids slowly flowing out, dripping onto the table and the floor. The walls of your cunt getting more and more sensitive each thrust he gives, and your legs shaking like crazy. He eventually thrusts inside of you so hard you could see a bulge poke through your lower abdomen.

"Oh shit!" You scream out, processing how much that hurt.

"Swearing is not tolerated in Redball facilities."

"Oh shut UP-." The buildup of all the sensation you were feeling finally let go, causing you to have an orgasm, and him cumming at the same time.Your cunt going from boiling to scorching. Biting your lip, you gave out and leaned backwards, relaxing from all the excitement and tension. You just wanted to close your eyes at that point.

"Did you have a wonderful experience?"

"Yes, in fact, it was perfect." You affirmed. You were so getting fired for this.