Were back!

HELLO my lovely readers! OBNB is finally back! Rejoice for those of you who prayed for its return and an ending. Because we have returned to bring you one. Although it has been a few years Megan and I have regrouped and revived the book. We are working hard behind the scenes when we are able - due to our personal busy lives - to bring you OBNB back. And I am proud to announce the official return will come this Saturday with a brand new chapter. So we hope that not too many of you left and for those of you who stayed or are returning welcome back! We hope to see you Saturday and hope you enjoy the return and thank you for your patience. 

A message from Megan as well to you my readers, 

I'm back, bitches!  Sorry, just wanted to be funny. Jokes aside, I wanna say that I apologize for my sudden departure almost 2 years ago. I feel like my departure is a part of what led to the book being discontinued, seeing as I was a cowriter. I had a lot of personal things going on, had my phone taken up for a month, and just never got back in touch with Author-San when I got it back. But I'm back, and I intend to stay back. We're going to finish this book, and I really look forward to reading all of your comments and feedback on it(yes, I read them too :3). It's good to be working on this again, and I've missed you all. 

We are glad to be back and we look forward to seeing you all this Saturday. Feel free to share your thoughts on the canon series of hazbin also in the comments and theories for (this) book and how you all think it'll end or will the plot will go. 

Thank you for reading! 

Stay tuned :)