Caught

Lilly's pov
I woke up and went downstairs. Vic was up and cooking something. I guess the guys left last night cause they weren't here. I forgot to change my bandages last night so they were coming off. I decided to take them off. I carefully peeled them off and walked over to the trash can to throw them away.

Vic turned around and noticed I was awake. "Good morning Rhiannon." Vic said. I decided to tell him the truth. "Vic my names not Rhiannon. Its Lilly." I said. "It is?" He questioned. I nodded my head and explained why I said it was Rhiannon and why I left. "So you're the lilly that ran away?" He asked. I nodded. All he did was come and hug me and say sorry. I hugged him back and said it was ok. "Hey the Gus are coming over later. Is that cool?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I said. "Ok." He said.

I went upstairs and picked out an outfit to wear. I decided to wear my black skinny jeans that are shredded at the top, my sleeping with sirens shirt, my red vans, my key street hat, and my rebel 8 jacket. I Went into the bathroom and straightened my hair.

When I was done I went back downstairs to see the guys were already here. One of the boys wolf whistled. "Shut up." I said. "Rude." Tony said. I gave Tony a look. "Vic, Lilly stole my shoes!!" Jaime said. I looked at his shoes to see I had the same exact pair of vans as him on. Vic rolled his eyes when Jaime said that. "I take it you told them?" I asked. Vic nodded.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked. Vic looked at the others. "We have a surprise for you." Mike said. I guess I looked scared cause Tony said. "Don't worry it's a good surprise." Vic came over and put a blindfold on me. "How am I gonna get to the car?" I asked. Someone picked me up. "Who's carrying me?!?!" I asked. "Me." Tony said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you kind sir." I said. This made Tony laugh.

Tony set me in the car and shut the door. We drove for a while. When we stopped Vic had Tony carry me to where we were going. Tony set me down on something hard. "Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked. "Yea." Jaime said. I took the blindfold off and saw where we were. The guys took me to the bowling alley. "I've never gone bowling before." I said. "Well than lets go bowl." Mike said. We played a few games and then went back to Vic's house.

When we got back to Vic's house, it was 5, we decided to make some dinner. After a while of debating what to have, we decided to make tacos. "Tony can I talk to you?" I asked. Tony nodded and followed me up to my room.

"Whats up?" he asked. I told him how I was anorexic and everything. Tony told me it was ok and they were there to help me get through this stuff. After a little of talking, we decided to go down stairs to see if dinner was ready.

Once we got downstairs we sat down and started eating. Tony kept glancing at me during dinner to see if i was ok. Eventually we were finished with dinner. I decided to go up to my room for a while.