Why

Lilly's pov
When I got back to the orphanage I was greeted by a angry Mrs.Price and the girl who saw my arms. All Mrs.price did was tell me I could call her Kayla because that's her name. She also told me if I ever needed to talk I could talk to her. When I got back to my room I started cutting myself. I ended up with some new cuts. I made sure to clean them up and wrap them up very nicely. After I was done, Kayla came up to my room and told me some people were coming to see about adopting me. Kayla told me to be ready by 3:30 and it was already 1:00. When Kayla left I went into my bathroom and got my curling iron and curled my hair. I decided to change into a piece the veil shirt. I put on my newer red vans that I wore for special occasions. I found myself putting my lip ring back in. A plain black ring. After I was done with that I put some makeup on. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. By the time I was done it was already 3:15. I decided to listen to some music before I had to meet the people that were coming. It was 3:25 so I walked down to the front where Kayla told me to wait. While I was waiting there I saw a black car with dark windows pull up. I watched as a bunch of boys stepped out of the car. It took me a minute to realize it was Pierce the veil. I started like screaming in my head! I was so excited but I played it cool. When they came to the door and went to talk to Kayla I practically watched there every move. After a little Kayla called me in and had me meet them. Or have them meet me because I already knew who they were. "So I guess you know who we are." Vic said. I answered with an of course hence the shirt. Kayla told me how the band wanted to adopt me. I was so excited for once it seemed like the odds were in my favor. The band decided to take me out for ice cream and learn a little more about me. When we got to the ice cream ace I told them I had a big lunch so I wasn't hungry. I didn't want me being anorexic to mess up my chance of being adopted. The band and I had fun. When we got back to the orphanage the band had decided they wanted to adopt me. Kayla sent me back to my room to pack up all of my stuff while they signed paperwork. When I got to my room I saw today's newspaper. The headline was what scared me.
MISSING 14 year old Lilly Bale went missing.
I was screwed if the band found out they would take me back to my dad. I didn't want this to happen I decided since I was getting adopted if they found out about me and made me go back to my dad I would kill myself then. When I was finished packing I went back downstairs. It turns out Vic adopted me. But I didn't care because I was still being adopted. After all of the paper work was done Vic took me out to his car and put my stuff in the truck. I sat in the middle in the back. On my left Tony sat and Jaime sat on my right. Vic was driving and Mike was riding shotgun. When we go to there house Vic carried my stuff and lead me up to my room. My room was huge. It even had a bathroom connected to it. Vic told me if I wanted I could paint the walls. At the moment they were beige I planned on painting the black, blue, green, and maybe some red. Vic left me to unpack my stuff. After I had done that Tony came up and said he'd take me to get some paint and stuff for my bedroom because Vic was busy. Tony and I picked out the paint I wanted and then he helped me decide on a checkered comforter and blue sheets for my bed. I also got Some pillows and some white pillowcases so I could draw on them. When we got back to the house Tony helped me make my bed. I thought it would be best to wait and paint my room until tomorrow so I showered and said my good nights. After that I went to bed forgetting to put new bandages on my cuts.