CHAPTER 1: The unexpected triangle

In the heart of the bustling city of Manila, a love story was about to unfold. A story that involved three individuals, each with their own dreams and aspirations, bound by the complex threads of love and friendship.

Sophia, a kind-hearted girl with a radiant smile, was known for her compassionate nature. She had a way of making everyone around her feel loved and cherished. Her life was simple and content until she crossed paths with two very different men.

Gabriel, the quintessential bad boy with a heart of gold, was a mystery that Sophia couldn't resist unraveling. His rebellious nature was a stark contrast to his hidden vulnerability, a side he only revealed to Sophia.

On the other hand, there was Ethan, the good boy with a charming personality. He was Sophia's best friend, always there for her, supporting her dreams and cheering her on. But beneath his friendly demeanor, Ethan harbored a secret love for Sophia.

One day, as Sophia sat in her favorite café, she found herself in a deep conversation with Gabriel.

"Why do you always push people away, Gabriel?" Sophia asked, her eyes filled with concern.

Gabriel looked away, his expression hard to read. "I guess I'm just afraid of getting hurt," he admitted, his voice barely a whisper.

Sophia reached out, gently touching his hand. "You don't have to be afraid, Gabriel. Not everyone is out to hurt you."

Meanwhile, Ethan watched from a distance, his heart aching as he saw the woman he loved growing closer to another man. He decided to confront Sophia about his feelings.

"Sophia," Ethan began, his voice trembling slightly. "I need to tell you something. I've been in love with you for a long time."

Sophia was taken aback, her heart pounding in her chest. She looked at Ethan, her best friend, and then at Gabriel, the man who had captivated her heart.

As Sophia navigated through her feelings for both men, she found herself in a love triangle. She was torn between her growing love for Gabriel and her longstanding friendship with Ethan.

The journey of love and friendship was about to get complicated. But Sophia knew one thing for sure - she had to follow her heart, no matter where it led her.

To be continued...