CHAPTER 5: The test of love

Chapter Five: The Test of Love

As Sophia and Gabriel's love story continued to unfold, a dark cloud loomed on the horizon. Sophia's childhood stalker, Mark, resurfaced, determined to disrupt their relationship and claim Sophia for himself.

One evening, as Sophia and Gabriel enjoyed a romantic dinner, Mark appeared out of the shadows, a sinister smile on his face. Sophia's heart raced with fear as she recognized the face that had haunted her since elementary school.

"Hello, Sophia," Mark sneered, his voice dripping with malice. "I've been watching you all these years, waiting for the perfect moment to make you mine."

Gabriel's protective instincts kicked in, and he stepped forward, shielding Sophia from Mark's menacing presence. "Stay away from her," Gabriel warned, his voice filled with determination.

Mark laughed, his eyes filled with a twisted obsession. "You think you can protect her? You're nothing compared to me. Sophia belongs to me, and I won't let anyone stand in my way."

Sophia trembled, her fear mingling with a newfound strength. "No, Mark. I will never belong to you. You need to leave us alone."

Just as the tension reached its peak, a familiar face emerged from the crowd. It was Gabriel's ex-girlfriend, Isabella, a woman known for her manipulative ways.

"Gabriel, my love," Isabella purred, her voice dripping with false sweetness. "I see you've moved on. But we had something special, didn't we? Don't let this insignificant girl come between us."

Gabriel looked at Isabella, his eyes filled with resolve. "Isabella, our relationship is in the past. Sophia is the one I love now, and nothing will change that."

Isabella's eyes narrowed, her jealousy fueling her determination. "We'll see about that, Gabriel. I won't give up without a fight."

As the tension escalated, Sophia and Gabriel stood united, facing the challenges that threatened to tear them apart. They knew that their love would be tested.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading my story, and don't forget to vote, Tell me how do you fell reading my story. If you find any wrong grammar, spelling or error please tell so i can correct it and improve my story and writing thank you