004.

004.

divastar

Tagged | loonylana

Tagged | loonylana

Tagged | reedy_boy

Tagged | reedy_boy

Tagged | defnotnicolas

Tagged | matcho_matt

Tagged | pepsiboychris

liked by pepsiboychris, matcho_matt and 67,348 others

divastar
My crazy, chaotic, dysfunctional group 💕

COMMENTS OFF

...

MESSAGE REQUEST FROM
JACKEYBOY
ACCEPT DECLINE

Hey😊

I'm sorry do I know you?

No, I'm jackson
I just came across your account and wanted to say you're really pretty.

Awh thank you Jackson
You're not too bad to look at yourself

Why thank you Star
I'm from Boston too and was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out sometime?

I would love to ;)

Cool!
How does tomorrow, 3pm sound?

That sounds great!

Great I'll see you then😌
(divastar liked this chat)

...

"WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN YOU SO SMILEY?!" Nick questioned as Star walked into the sturniolo's living room with a huge grin on her face to be greeted by the others.

"I think I have a date tomorrow." Star replied jumping around.

Chris instantly looked up from his phone, feeling something he's never felt before. Could it be jealousy? No definitely not he thought he hates Star why on earth would he be jealous.

Or maybe he didn't hate her as much as he thought and what he really needs is a boy to sweep Star off her feet to show Chris it's not hatred he feels, it's love.

"Oh my god with who?!" Lana replied with a huge smile on her face.

"His names Jackson he messaged me earlier saying he thinks I'm pretty and he lives in Boston and wants to hang out." "Obviously I said yes and you'll know why when I show you this boy and he's picking me up tomorrow at 3!" Star smiled finally catching a breath before pulling her phone out and showing everyone a picture of Jackson.

"WOAH."
"HE IS HOT!"
"THAT BOY IS FINE"

Keenan, Lana and Nick all replied one by one as a response to the boy on the screen.

"RIGHT!" Replied Star.

"I'm not seeing the hype." Chris mumbled before getting up and storming out of the room.

"Woah what the fuck is his problem?" Star asked as Matt shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I don't know, I'll go find out."

...

Chris was scrolling through his phone on his bed when suddenly Matt walked in with a confused expression on his face. "Ok what the fuck was that?"

"Does no one knock in this house?" Was all Chris replied before matt made himself comfortable on the bed next to him.

"No and you know that, what's up with you."

"Nothing! I just didn't want to listen to her stupid voice talk about her stupid date with stupid Jackson at the stupid time of 3pm." Chris grumbled.

"That was a lot of stupid." Matt replies before widening his eyes. "Oh my god you're jealous!"

"Why the fuck would i be jealous?! I hate Star."

"Maybe you don't hate her as much as u thought you did because this." He points at Chris before moving his arm up and down. "Is clearly jealousy."

"So what if I'm jealous ok?! Me and Star will never be anything, she hates me so I hate her back, that's about the only relationship we have with each other."

"She doesn't hate you Chris." Matts eyes soften. "That's what you guys have always been like, the insults and the bickering, you know if you ever needed her she'd be there in a heartbeat for you and you would to if it was the other way round."

"It doesn't matter, Matt." Chris groaned. "She's going on her date tomorrow and I've realised a bit too late that maybe I actually like her."

"So then speak to her before it really does become too late." Matt deadpans. "You know you really can be a stupid fuck sometimes, the group realised ages ago that you liked her but you're too fucking stubborn to admit it."

And with that Matt walks out of the room, leaving Chris on his own to figure out his feelings.

...

Next chapter will be the date and maybe you might see a conversation that doesn't involve just arguing between star and Chris

Maybe not who knows :)