announcement!

Hi dear readers!

If you stuck with me long enough to come this far despite the inconsistent updates and all that then I am really grateful.

Actually, this isn't some sort of thank you update. For a while I've actually thought of just abandoning the story but just for the one comment, I kept on going. No, I will not be quitting even now. I just want to let you guys know that chapter 22: home will be the last chapter I will post on this book but that's not the end of the story actually.

I realized I wasn't being devoted to updating and while I could blame most of that on my burnout from school and all, I really was finding it hard to write sometimes so this is a sort of break for me.

I will be writing a second part of this book that I will be posting in a few months. So I'm taking this break to finish it up so I can be more consistent and can at least avoid any plot holes in the book. In the meantime, I'll be editing this and perfecting it, making a brand new cover and possibly art for the characters. If you have any questions or suggestions or anything to say, feel free to comment below. I'll be sure to update you on any news in the future.

So for now, good bye, stay safe, love yourself. I love you all!

Thanks.