Chapter Six - [What did you say?] ⚠️🌸

~* [3rd Per. POV] *~
Kyo held a night hangout at his place. He invited the Iluna and Ethyria club to his house, it was himself, Enna, Millie, Nina, Reimu, Ren, Aster, Scarle, Aia and Maria.

The others brought alcohol with them, as Kyo didn't have any and his sister didn't wanna share hers. Kyo was not only underage, but because of his chronic failing health, it wasn't good for him to have alcohol. He did have some sodas that he drank.

Kyo's room was big, so they all sat in a circle on the floor. They were drinking, laughing and talking. Kyo mostly had his eyes on Enna, but not too much. He didn't wanna stare, and make people suspicious or think anything.

People started playing truth or dare, which Kyo wasn't so fond of. It was a stupid game, most of all because it was so weird questions or dares people came with. Kyo had reluctantly agreed to be in the game, although he knew he would just be targeted. And he was right.

"Kyo, truth or dare?" Ren looked at him. Kyo gave him a glare. "Hm, dare" Kyo said. "Okay, kiss the prettiest girl person in this room" Ren said. Kyo smirked. "Sorry Ren, but I can't kiss myself" Kyo said, and everyone laughed. "Come on, for real" Ren smirked.

Kyo frowned, and looked around. He knew who the prettiest girl were, and he also knew who he wanted to kiss. Enna, but he wasn't ready to admit that. He looked around him again, unsure who. "I don't want to make uncomfortable" Kyo said, tying to safe himself.

Scarle saw Kyo was in a problem, and decided to help him out. "Kyo can kiss me, on the cheek" Scarle said, and everyone looked at her weird. "What? He can't choose, and I'm like a big sister, nothing weird" Scarle defended herself. She just wanted to help her boy.

Ren looked at Kyo. "Is that fine?" Ren asked him. Kyo just shyly nodded. "Nothing weird, and just on the cheek" Kyo said, and Scarle nodded. They were sitting next to each other, so Kyo just leaned in and gave her a small patch on the cheek quickly.

The other laughed, and so did Scarle. Scarle knew Kyo wanted to kiss someone else, but he wasn't ready to admit it yet. "Can someone else ask someone for me?" Kyo said, and Aia quickly popped in.

Scarle turned to Kyo, seeing his eyes were on Enna. Scarle leaned in, and whispered. "Why didn't you pick her?" Scarle looked at Kyo. He turned his head to her. "Because I don't wanna be fucking weird" Kyo said. Scarle giggled. "You have to make a move at some point" Scarle laughed.

Kyo gave her a look. "Then at least let be when we're alone" Kyo said. Scarle just smiled and leaned away again. Kayo know Scarle was right though. He needed to make a move at some point.

He thought about later, as he promised Enna she could sleep over. Millie too, but she was sleeping in the living room, and Enna in Kyo's bed next to him. It wasn't weird, they had slept in the same bed since elementary school. And since they were just besties, it was fine with their parents.

Enna kept drinking, one drinks after the other. Once she even took five shots as a dare. Most people got drunk, but because Millie and Enna was sleeping over, drank extra much.

"Are their *hic* more drinks..s?" Enna asked, sounding slashed. "Not for you" Nina laughed, and patted Enna back. "But mooooom!" Enna said. Nina was like a mom, and everyone thought Enna's comment was funny. "No honey, not more for you" Nina said again.

Enna crossed her arms, and looked angry. She could be angry, sad or needy when she was drunk. "Maybe she should go to bed" Aster laughed. "Yeahhhh" Reimu added. "Well, she's sleeping in here so" Kyo said, and people looked at him.

Kyo gave them a look like 'come on'. Everyone laughed. People started packing up, and leave. After everyone left, Kyo and his mom got Millie nice and comfy in the living room, and Kyo went op to his room.

"You want me to help with anything?" Kyo's mom looked at him. "No thanks, it's not my first time dealing with Enna while she's drunk" Kyo laughed, and so did his mom. "Well, good night, baby" Kyo's mom gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Kyo just smiled. He had started to stop asking his mom to not call him a baby, because it was no use. And she was his mom, so cheek kisses were also fine.

Kyo walked into his room, and closed the door. He looked up and saw a almost naked Enna. "Ah! Fuck Enna!" Kyo yelled. She was only wearing her bra and panties, Kyo quickly looked away. Enna just looked at him weird, she was drunk and didn't understand the problem.

"What?" She asked and Kyo got a bit pissed. "You're almost fucking naked, put on something, Jesus" Kyo complained. Enna just laughed, but did put on some shorts.

Kyo looked again, she was still wearing a bra, but it wasn't the first time seeing her like that. Kyo just didn't want to be disrespectful and look. Kyo also wore a pair of sleeping shorts, and he put on a T-shirt. As Kyo was about to go to his bed, Enna stopped him in a hug.

"Enna?" Kyo said. "Don't leave" She said, and Kyo was confused. "I'm going to bed, and so are you" Kyo said, and tried to gently push her away, but she wouldn't let go. She could be a bit clingy when drunk. "Bitch, get off me" Kyo said, hoping it would help.

"Bitch..." Enna said, and looked up at Kyo. They stood there for a moment looking at each other, just looking.

Kyo's hands was on his hips. One of Enna's hands was on Kyo's upper arm, and the other his chin. They were just standing there in the silence, enjoying each other. The thing Kyo hated the most about this, was that Enna was drunk. He knew it was the alcohol, and not her.

Enna kept leaning closer to him, and Kyo felt weird. He didn't want to cross any boundaries, but she was too drunk to know what her boundaries even were. Kyo knew if he wanted to confess, just to let it out, it was now. He didn't expect her to remember in the morning, she most likely wouldn't.

"Enna" Kyo said. "Yeah, Kyo?" Enna smiled at him. "You're so beautiful" He said, and Enna giggled. "Bitchhhh, shut up!" Enna laughed, sounding drunk. "You're the most gorgeous person I have ever seen in my life~" Kyo flattered her again. "Stop~!" Enna giggled.

Enna leaned her head against Kyo's chest, listening to his heart beat faster and faster. "Enna, you don't know what you're doing-" Kyo said, but was cut off. "I love you, Kyo" Enna said, again in a drunk tone but... Also she sounded genuine.

Kyo's mind stopped for a moment. What did she say? "What?" Kyo asked. "What did you say?" Kyo looked at her serious. She looked up at him. "What..?" Enna asked. She was drunk certainly, Kyo thought.

He knew she couldn't control what she was king or saying. Kyo gently pushed her off him, and went to bed. Enna laid down next to him, facing him.

Kyo looked at her, and she looked at him. Kyo smiled at her, before going to sleep.

———————