Chapter Ten (Part II) [Prom Night] 🌸❤️

~* [3rd Per. POV] *~

Kyo stood at the spot him and Enna promised to meet at. He had the rose in his hand, looking at it nervously.

"Okay, Kyo, be cool, calm down, and don't worry," Kyo spoke to himself. "She's your best friend. She's just gonna laugh."

Kyo was pacing back and forth, unsure when Enna would be there. He saw a bench and sat down, calming his nerves.

Kyo loves Enna. He would hate confessing and everything between them being destroyed.

Kyo thought that there was no way Enna would feel the same. She can do so much better, Kyo thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard heels clicking. He stood up and looked towards the sound. And there she walked.

Enna's long dress fir her body so well, and as she came closer, Kyo noticed her necklace. He felt a bit out of place, especially seeing how beautiful she was and him just being normal.

Enna smiled as she saw his face. "Hey, beatie," Enna laughed. "Hey," was all Kyo managed to get out.

They just stood there, looking at each other. Kyo got out of his thoughts and quickly handed the rose to Enna.

"Here," Kyo said, trying his face without making it obvious. His face was all red and blushed.

Enna looked at the flower shock. She didn't expect that. She took the flower and smiled.

She would normally have rejected it, but seeing Kyo's face, she didn't wanna.

"Thanks," Enna laughed. She thought Kyo's face was so funny. "Yeah, uh..." Kyo smiled awkwardly. You should think this was their first encounter.

"So, what's with all this?" Enna raised an eyebrow and looked at the flower, and then at him.

Kyo blushed even more. "Well, uh... i- i don't know, okay." He tried to excuse himself.

"Okay." Enna gave him a look. They both smiled.

"You look good," Kyo smiled. Enna smiled back. "Thanks, you look like yourself, like you should.

Kyo brushed awkwardly and shyly. He knew Enna loved when he was just being himself.

Kyo stared at Enna, admiring her looks. Her dress was stunning, simple but pretty. The necklace was a heart, one he gave her when they were 9.

A heart the text K&E. Kyo smiled. Enna noticed and also smiled.

"Well, should we get inside?" Enna laughed, noticing Kyo was list in thought. Kyo quickly came to his senses and smiled.

"Sure." He giggled. Kyo took his hand out to grab Enna's. It was so weird, Enna thought.

Kyo was a gentleman, a ladies' man, but he had never acted like this towards her. But she still refused the thought of Kyo having a crush on her.

They walked over to the entrance and saw all the other dates going inside, arms lingered.

Kyo did the same, and Enna just accepted it. They smiled at each other before walking inside.