Chapter 2: a chatt and dinner

Still icelands pov:
I opend upp my computer and whent to this messeging site. To ask my friend ( is it werid to call online pepol friends) how it whent on his first day.
————————————————————————
P.S
This text is when icelands texting.
This is when hong kongs texting.
————————————————————————
Texing thing:

So how was your first day ( sorry if that sounded werid)

It was fine (and that did not sound werid) :)

Good that it was good (and thanks for telling me that) :/)

:) ;)

('-')_/
——————————————————————
Hong kongs pov:
I cloesed my computer agen. The conversation was over no need to cuntinu it now.
"Hey get down here dinners done." It was my older brother or i guess my oldest older brother. Well anyway i whent down to eat.

"So what have you been up to?" Askt my oldest older brother (his name is china) to me.
"Well you know stuff." I responded not really caring.
"Well i dont can you tell ME!" Half scremed my litel sister tiwan.
"What if i dont whant to." I responded NOT half screming mind you.
"Hm fine" she said. And then we just ate the rest of dinner in silence like we tend to do.
————————————————————————
Icelands pov:

I satt in my bed scrolling trouge watever. Then i heard the yelling of my 'big brother' norway.
"Come down ice its dinner time." He yelld from down staires. I wasent really hungry but whatever. And so i started going down to the firest floer.

"So how was your day." asked my brother but his eyes showed a lake of intresset.
"It was fine."  I sayd whit a srhug i really had a lake of intresset. The only good thing about this   dinner is that my brothers boyfrend isent ther. (Hes not really that bad i gess just anoying, really anoying.)  The food was fine i geuss (it was just fhiss and potatos what do you whant.) I ate it all pretty fast and got up to leve.
"Are you sure you dont want more." My brother sayed as i started to leav. I was very sure ofcores. 

————————————————————————
Im sorry i havent posted in so long. I lost my acont for a long time but im back now.
Words:365