Chapter 6: Wellcome home

Hong kongs pov:
I stared out of the window as china drove me home. All i could think about was iceland his voice, his eyes, his evrything.
"You know you could tell me wen you hang out with frends." I lookt up as china spoke i dident expect him to.
"Yeah i geuss," i half mumbel wanting to go back to my own mined.
"No you dont geuss you will," china told me in a stern voice. I just nod and keep looking out the car window. It was a pretty sunny day only a few clouds in the sky. We drove for a while befor we got home. As the car drove in to driveway my brother turnd around in his seat.
"Just tell me next time ok," he said looking at me.
"Yeah yeah sure," i say starting to get out of the car.
————————————————————————
Icelands pov:
I sat on the couch. Now that i thoght about it what hong kong did was pretty romantic. No not that i was romanticly intrested in him ofcours. Just then norway came home but he was not alone. He brogth that anoying pice of shit that he barely likes called denmark.
"Hey ice ice," denmark said in his anoying ass voice.
"Dont call me that," i said standing up going to my room. Denmark looked a litel sad as i said that... good. I close the door behind me it wakes up mr. Puffin and he looks anoyed.
"What the hell man," he said looking angry.
"Sorry man denmark just makes me so fucking mad." I say trowing myself on my bed.
"I can tell its not just that man."
"Oh shut up," i said however he was correct i was also to distracted to notise how hard i slamd the door. All due to that guy. Hong kong.
————————————————————————
Words: 309
I know i said i was not makeing more of this fic but i had a half compleat draft and nothing beater to do
So here :3