Chapter3 : New dream and new knowing

Icelands pov:
I was back in the same room as last night. (But this time i knew i was dreaming.) The sliver was no longer a sliver but a hole doorway. The room was now lit up. It was a class room but all the desks were gone. I lookt back to the now doorway of light and ther was someone ther. It lookt like the new kid in my class but it was to bright to see.
And then i woke up.

Ther was not an alarm this time (thank god.) Becous it was the weekend now. I Pickt up my phone it was 11:15. I sould get up but i dident whant to. I then saw a new text from my frend ( fuck it were caling the online guy frend.) And so i opend it.
————————————————————————
Texting pov:
Shit i mistspelt the name of my new school
Well if its not red wood high what is it
It reb wood high
Hey thats the same school i go to
Lol mayby we have met befor
Who knows i sure dont
And i... have something to do goodbye
Ok goodbye
——————————————————————

Icelands pov:
I put down my phone agen and turn to lae on my back. I neaded to get up to eat to do something. And so i satt up trowing my legs of my bed and standing up.

As i get down to the kitchen i see my brother already sitting ther.
"Good noon," he sayd not looking up from the book he was reading.
"Yeah gret whatever," i responded walking to the coffie macine. Wondering a littel what honky (my online frend) had to do.
————————————————————————

Hong kongs pov:
I dident really have to do something... But i did need time to proses what i just lernd. I had (maybe) meat my online frend whitout even knowing it. Maybe i have even bene rhit next to him. Thats crazy.
————————————————————————
Wow another chapter and it hasent bene a year how crazy. Allso thanks for reading this werd litel fic.
Words: 342