chapter 6

{.... i don't have anything to say soooo let's go?💫:}

.
.
.
.
.
“Amazing!”
Sarada said in great astonishment when she saw the gate to the Kingdom of Endeavor nearby.

"Wait until you see it from the inside." Uraraka said, waving her finger.

"YEAHHH, YOU GONNA NEED A STOPPER FOR YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE IT!!" Hizashi shouted, reinforcing Uraraka's words about how amazing the inside of the place was.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you what do you want ?!"

One of the many gate guards shouted. While two others approached to inspect the luxury carriage containing Sarada and Uraraka.

He shouted to his colleague after examining the cart carefully

“There is a witche and Elves inside!!!” Sarada quickly interrupted him and said:

"Excuse me, sir! But I think you made a mistake. I'm human."

The guard bowed immediately and answered her “Excuse me, miss! Forgive me for my mistake!!”

Sarada waved her hands quickly, worry filling her face when she saw the guard's reaction

"It's okay, it's okay ! We all make mistakes!"

Hizashi got out of the car and took out a paper for them, which made all the guards rush to open the gate.

The cart started moving inside slowly. Even though it was already ten o'clock at night, the lights of the city and the people running through its streets made Sarada doubt whether it was really night or day.  

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay!! We'll stay here!"

Hizashi pointed to an inn nearby. Then he continued by saying,

“I know the owner of this inn.”

'Amazing!' Sarada said to herself as she looked at the place like a child going to an amusement park.

"Ochaco!"

"Tysu_san!"

Uraraka hugged a girl with a tall , dark olive color, with her lower limbs tied in a bow, wide black eyes, and a cute childish face, wearing a green dress.

'Cute!!! She looks like a cute girl frog!!' Sarada thought as she watched the strange girl. Sarada's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of heels coming from behind her

"I see, you completed your mission smoothly, Hizashi."

A female voice spoke. Sarada turned to see the owner of the voice.

“Nice to meet you,  little lady~” A woman, approximately in her thirties, with dark blue hair that reached her lower back, and blue eyes looked at Sarada with some seduction. The lady wears a light black dress that shows her body features more than it hides them.

'Her hair!! It looks like my hair!!! I mean, she has these spiky locks in her hair like me! Except her hair is dark blue and I'm black!!'

Sarada realized that the lady was waiting for an answer from her. She quickly shook her head and said with wide eyes full of amazement