chapter 2

Before we starts!}:
{} =Arthur notes l
""=talks
'' =thought
~=after a short period
{Now let's gooo~}

.
.
.
.
.
.
"You are engaged to the princes bakugo"

My mind went blank. 'I'm what? Engaged? To a prince? Now of all time???! And why?! He is a handsome guy for sure-'

"But father ! Isn't sarada still young for getting married?!" Said shizuka with a broken voice.

"Shizuka your sister soon is going to be twenty so i doesn't make sense" said my father

"But ! Father i don't get it-"
"Shizuka . It's okay" i said with a calm voice as i putted my hand on my sis shoulder.
"But nee san-" i interpreted shizuka by saying cheerfully"if i got married that doesn't mean we won't see each other , right?" I could see shizuka's eyes watering as she nodded.

"Is this marriage for an Alliance with the north kingdom?" I asked my father who only nodded quietly. My father has a close friendship with the king so of course he won't take down any of his Requests .My mother then said with a worried voice
"sarada my dear if you aren't ready we could break this engagement ".
Mom doesn't know that i don't have any choices . If i Rejected the prince, a dirty rumors about my family will spread

"No mom , it okay . I'm ready"

                                   ~~~~~~~~

"I'm not ready !!!! What have i got my self in to !" I said to akani my personal maid who is laughing at me. "HAHAHAH! You deserve it ! HAHAHA" her laugh filled the quit room . I was sitting on the floor holding my head as if i will get a solution if i did that.

Akani is my personal maid . she is 20 years old . She has a  soft ,short ,blue hair which flows to her shoulders with two braids that goes on each side of her head and meets by a sliver moon clip at the back of her head. She got a sharp yellow. She is an attractive girl for her features.We have known each other since i was 12 so i don't see her as a maid but like a stupid best friend.

"Why did you said yes then?" She said with a series expression. "Because my father said so !!! I can't say no if he asked" i said as a lyed on my back ,staring at the ceiling. I love my father soo much that i would Sacrifice my self just to see him smile. "I just don't want him to be displeased from me"  akani only sigh as stood up and started walking toward the door while saying "they are invited for the dinner anyway so don't do something stupid"
'Wait ! THEY ARE STILL HERE?' .

I quickly stood from the floor and headed toward the door. I was still wearing my dress so i wasn't that fast. My destination was shizuka's room

I knocked her door then immediately opened it. There she is . Sitting in of her balcony chairs. Drawing in her notebook.

I walked to her side and pulled a chair to sit next to her. The Scenery from is so beautiful . I scratched my hand to her shoulder and pulled her close to me. she tensed at first but the she relaxed and layed her head on my shoulder . Still drawing on her notebook. I took a look at what she was drawing. It's was 2 flowers attached to each other . A big red one and medium blue one.

"Hey, it that us?" I asked . She only answered me by a nod. I sigh then said " you don't agree to this engagement?" . Shizuka closed her notebook then stood up and walked to the edge of the balcony."it's just ... going to be lonely here but it matter if this will make you happier" she said ,staring at the green fields. Shizuka wasn't a social girl . She wouldn't speak to anyone she doesn't know unless i was the one to introduce her to them. I didn't realize she was this attached to me.

During my mother's pregnancy with Shizuka, in the eighth month of her pregnancy, she contracted influenza, which prompted Shizuka to be given birth before her due date. My mother was very tired because of the operation. She was not always by Shizuka’s side when she was a child, so I took care of Shizuka during my mother’s treatment, which made her relate to me a lot.

"Hey , shizu I'm gonna find a way to stay with each other" i said to shizuka as i stood besides her , staring at the beautiful fields. "How are you going to do this?" Shizuka said as she looked at me with a watery eyes. I only only smiled at her warmly then i said as i patted her head
"i have my own way"

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~

" Shizuka ! Go ! It's  your chance!"
"What? No ! I'm no-"
"Believe me you are always ready! And you look beautiful in this pink dress, Now GO!"

I whispered to my sis as i pushed her to enter the garden, as soon as i saw her walking , i went to hide between the bushes.

Well. when we were in shizuka's balcony, i saw the princes muichiro roaming in our garden. It was afternoon, so the place over there is sooo amazing. Suited for a romantic scenery so i did what any older sister would do to her younger sis . Drag her toward her crush 'v'.

I saw shizuka stopped mide way ,trying to collect her confidence. 'Come shizuka! You can do it !' Soon shizuka's started to get smaller as she deep inside the garden. Sure i was hiding far from them but still i managed to see there small figures.
'Okay if shizka ended up being just friends with the prince, i wil-'
"What are you doing here ,Hedgehog" a male voice said next to my ear . Without  hesitates, i slapped whoever was next to my ear. 'Aaahhh! My hand stings. I hope i didn't interrupt there romantic moment by the slap sound'.

"What's wrong with you ! You little shit!"
I turned to see who i have slapped and i wished i didn't turn . It's the princes bakugo. 'Why does this always happen to me?-_-'
.
.
.
.
.
.

{What's your opinion that this chapter?}