1. golden rain

ー𖤍 𓆩 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𓆪 𖤍ー
ー𖤍 𓆩 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 • 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𓆪 𖤍ー

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

It was all for you...I hope you know that...

The angels I once permitted into my home...now tore my feathers from my body. They scratched at my skin calling me, "Sinner" "Traitor" "Lair". If I'd been coherent...the pain would've been so much worse...

Then...all I could feel, was the floor collapse underneath of me...

The only feeling of freedom, came from falling to Hell... my golden blood stained the sky. there's something so blissful about falling...

it's all depending on your perspective...

this was all for you...Emily

I hope you know that...

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Charlie, can you just sit down for a second? Your making me nervous." Angel Dust asked with a soft chuckle. Charlie had been pacing back an forth in the lobby, mumbling nervously to herself. "Huh...? Oh, shit... I'm sorry..." She said taking a seat next to her girlfriend, Vaggie.

Vaggie sighed nervous as she grabbed Charlie's hand lovingly. "What's got you so worked up?" Charlie took a deep breath squeezing Vaggie's hand slightly. "...I don't know... Something feels off..." She admitted.

As Charlie spoke, a weak knock sounded on the front door of the hotel, startling Charlie slightly.

In his usual excitable passion, Alastor moved to the door, "I'll take care of it!" His radio filtered voice stated as he slowly pulled open the door.

"Hello...!" His voice trailed off not immediately seeing someone standing at the door, his eyes shifted down and in a heap of exhaustion, golden blood and feathers.

For the first time, his smile faultered for just a moment with a twitch of his lip. Alastor regained his confidence as the smiling demon knelt down to fallen angel. "My, My darling... You're in quite the pitiful state." His words sparked interest in the rest of the group as the attempted to gather around the doorway.

The trembling fallen angel forced her head up weakly, catching Charlie's glance. Charlie tightened her grip on Vaggie's hand staring into the angels pained eyes,

"That... That's what's got me so worked up..." Charlie whispered to Vaggie.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

You smiled softly as Charlie handed you a glass of water. "...Thank you..." You said weakly. You'd been given a small chance to relax with a bit of alcohol in  your system so it wouldn't hurt too bad when Husk, who was now sat behind you, pruned the unhealthy feathers from your wings or, what was left of them. Charlie nodded softly with a small smile before wondering back to the bar where the others were practically gobsmacked at the angel bleeding in the front lobby, though Alastor did just smile respectfully.

Charlie looked up, catching the majority of their glances except the chaotic housekeeper, Nifty's. Charlie gave them a scolding look before they gulped slightly in unison and turned, facing away from you and Husk. Charlie took a deep breath sitting next to them.

"Are we just going to keep 'em...? I mean, we have to think about what kind of attention that's going to bring to the hotel." Angel suggested. "Yeah, not exactly hard to miss something that crazy like a fallen angel." Vaggie added. Charlie turned her head to Vaggie, "Aren't you a fallen angel?" Vaggie sighed and shook her head, "My situation is different, I'm just exiled...it's a lot different than this..." Vaggie stated, somberly turning her head to you and Husk.

Husk seemed to be doing a surprisingly good job as keep your mind busy with simple conversation. He even had you chuckling ever so often but that could've just been from the alcohol in your system. Never the less, he still was managing to keep you in a decent headspace dispite the circumstances.

Charlie sighed pulling Vaggie's gaze back to everyone else, "Well, the best thing we can do right now is make sure they're safe. My dad is going to be here any minute now and he-"

The door flung open and there stood Lucifer, Charlie's father. He took a deep breath before stepping inside.

"Speak of the Devil!" Alastor spoke, his radio filtered voice making Lucifer cringe. "Dad, thank you so much, we weren't entirely sure what to do...I.." Lucifer didn't speak, letting the group know this was worse than they believed as he moved with a cautious haste to you and Husk.

It took you a moment before you eyes met Lucifer's and you felt tears well in your eyes, "... Lucifer...?"

As The Angel of Judgement, you'd worked very close with him in final decision. You were almost the only angel he had contact with, besides Exterminators.

Lucifer took your hands gently and sighed, "I wish I could tell you everything was going to be okay..." He whispered softly. You shook your head slightly, "...you and I both knew this was going to happen eventually..."

Lucifer flinched, "...you...you did this for Charlie... didn't you...?" You nodded. Finding Charlie's anxious gaze, you smile, "Sir Pentious is safe in heaven, all because of what you had enstated into him."

The group froze, some of their eyes landing on the portrait of Sir Pentious. He was a resident of the hotel before the battle, sacrificing his life for the hotel and the rest of the them.

They'd believe he'd died permanently, the way exterminations were.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

〚ʷᵒʳᵈ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ ⁹¹⁶〛