Defeating Thrax

In the ER and on the edge of reaching 108 degrees, the City of Frank is burning up like an Oregon summer day with no air conditioning, as Nerve News Network reports the end of the world. Ozzy and Drix arrive at the uvula to rescue Leah as Thrax makes his getaway, using pollen to get Frank to cough and leap out the mouth with his Dracula cape on his host's dying cough. Ozzy remembers he's a teenage cartoon character about to become a spy, in a world with an extremely loose grasp of physics, medicine, or really any science more complicated than a cardboard volcano; after kissing Leah for good luck, he has Drix fire him from his arm cannon in a last-ditch effort to get the DNA strand and provide Frank with immunity, as his body temperature reaches 108 despite being put on ice. Ozzy and Thrax land on Christine's eye as she watches her babysitter die while they have a bullet-time fistfight. Big Daddy Thrax tries to choke Ozzy with his DNA necklace, 9but Jones gets free when Christine closes her eyelid, causing the two to fall down to the false lashbridge as it starts to crumble. Thrax goes to stab Ozzy with his volcano knife finger when Ozzy pulls his own stunt right out of Germinator 2 and goes T-1000, dividing himself (reaffirming what Leah said earlier) and reforming running across the collapsing eyelash. Thrax plummets to his death into an open flask of alcohol, melting like that Nazi who messed with a certain other Jones.