Chapter 7

Minatozaki

“We're capturing humans. So no need to use cursed energy.” I told him as I walk to the warehouse the mobster are hiding. Always the warehouse. From the data I do my research on, they’re just about from ten to twenty. Me and Gojo can handle that.

“What about throwing them?” He asked with a hint of excitement in his voice.

“Whatever. Our main goal is just to capture them.”

“Yes, ma’am.” I give him a look from the name he called me but he just grinned in response.

I continue to walk and stopped at the entrance of the warehouse, I could hear the chatter of people inside.

I hold my hand out and blast the door open, all the people immediately get alerted, all drawing their illegal gun at us. Oh well, it’s not my intention to go the easy way anyway I know this would’ve happened.

I continue to walk forward, using my curse to throw the guns away from their grip. I looked at Gojo to my side who walked calmly by my side and nod my head, he immediately head off and fought the people.

Some of the guys that didn’t fought Gojo went after me. They lift their hand up to punch me but I simply just move my body to the side dodging their attacks, watching as their hands can’t even reach me.

I grab ahold of one of their hands and throw him across the room, I dodge an attack and slide underneath and hit him on his back. I looked ahead of me and lunge forward, using the man’s arm as a leverage to blow a kick to the other one before I jumped on his shoulder and flip him.

I looked ahead of me once I heard Gojo laugh, “Whoa! What a move you got there, Minatozaki?!” He grinned before another man tried to punch him but his infinity stop the attack, and Gojo punch him sending him flying across the room.

I groaned and head back to fighting, I manage to hear them talk about agent thorn, that name used to be code name while I’m still a spy. Seems like they still remember even though she’s gone for years.

“It’s you!” I stopped midair, looking at the guy in front of me.

I bring my hand back down, looking at his face before letting out a fake gasp, “Oh my! You remember me?” I tilt my head to the side, looking at the guy on the floor in front of me. I recognized him six years ago when I’m still a spy, I remember I captured him and he got in jail. But I guess it didn’t changed him.

“Of course I do! You little scu-” He didn’t finished his sentence as Gojo stepped in and kicked him in the face making him spit out blood.

I looked at Gojo and smile pulling him to my side, “All right! Because I have fun fighting with you years ago, I gave you the pleasure of fighting the strongest human.” I put my hand on Gojo’s shoulder, faking a smile at the man in front of us getting tired of his pathetic face.