Chapter 8

Minatozaki

"What is this?" I closed the door and walk closely to the building. The building looks like some kind of haunted house not a real haunted house, the one where there's a fake ghost scaring you. But worst, there's a fucking clown statue in front of it.

My coulrophobia started to kick in. Yup, I have a fear of clowns. Imagine just like getting chased by it, with that menacing smile and those face paint and costume. Yeah, it's weird a powerful sorcerer like me scared of clowns. But it happened. I'm still a human after all, not a robot.

"You like something haunted right?" He smirked at me, not the kind of cocky smirk or the smirk when he exorcist cursed spirit or fighting. No. It's the smirk that I don't like.

"Your face triggers me." I stated looking at him warily.

He didn't answer and just walked closer to me hands in his pocket, he leaned down until his face in front of me with a frown before he laughed. "Is that affection I hear?" He cooed.

"No. More like if you don't wipe that expression off your face, I'mma punch that pretty face of yours." My face expression didn't falter as he started smirking again, with a look of mischief. That's why I don't like seeing that look on his face. Though I admit it, that look attractive.

"Aww! You say I'm pretty! I'm flattered, oh my God, thank you." He put one hand on his mouth before bowing still with a childish smile on his face. I look around and see some people looking at us due to his loud voice and weird act. I growl under my breath and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Ow! Okay, I'll stop." His face immediately turn blank and his voice turned into a stern one. Such a duality this man has.

"Let's go!" Gojo said loudly switching back to his bubbly personality and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the entrance. There's more fake bloods and haunted properties and more clowns properties too. I walk a little closer towards him. Because no matter how hard I tried to deny it I feel safe around him.

He noticed it and grip my hand tighter. He bought a ticket for the both of us and enter the area. It's filled with fake ghost and clowns.

"Why would you bring me here?" I draped my hand over my face with a scowl. He goes to answer but I let out a shriek as a bloodied clowns appear.

"Oh God! What the hell." I put a hand over my heart as the man's beside me laugh at me. Not funny, my heart is beating so fast an adrenaline rush through me. NOT in a good way.

"Not cool."

"You're scared? I thought you hate clowns, I brought you here so I can see you mad and-"

"I have coulrophobia." I cut him off with a glare. Meaning he knew, he knew that I have coulrophobia and he brought me here on purpose? His face falls to a realization.