Cp.1

Lisa POV

"Oh, like that, yes, like that," I shouted as I feel a warm tongue circling inside my core. Pushing her head between my legs. "DON'T STOP, YES, LIKE THAT" Pushing and Pulling her head below me, following it by moving my lower with it, pursing my lips, "I'm coming, baby, I'm coming" I grinned at her face, feeling the friction, her nose touching my clit, her hands slapping my butt "Don't stop, please. I'm coming" feeling her long and warm tongue making me feel good "OHHH FUCKK, IT FEELS GOOD. BABY YESS," everything feels good, but she stopped.

"Why the fuck did you stop?" I groan, feeling my blood boiling from sexual frustration.

"Easy babe, I just want to feel you inside while you come," She winked until I shouted as she surprised me by entering her two digits without any warning. "Now, baby, can you moan for me" She smirked while pushing and pulling her fingers slowly, "Ahh, oh my god,"

"You love my long finger, don't you?" She seductively said while circling her fingers inside me. "I love it, yes, like that, baby."

" YES? AM I GOOD? YOU WANT ME TO GO FASTER?" she said while licking my jaw.

" You're so good, baby, keep doing it."

"Like this, Lisa?" Her angelic voice is turning me on even more. "Bring me to heaven, chae," I moan, welcoming her 3rd digit inside me.

"That's it, baby, AHHH, AHHH," I grinned as she is hitting my sweet spot. "Ohhh baby, you feel good inside me." Thrusting hard, going slow but fucking good.

"You're tight, lisa, Ahhh" she moaned as she pumps her finger inside me. "OHH FUCK, ROSIE, AHHH, AHH" I cried.

"Yeah, your so needy for me, huh, lisa. Tell me," She teases while sucking my hard nipples like a lollipop.AHHH, YES, I need you, I NEED YOU, Harder please," I groan, As she pushed harder, pounding me so good and sucking my neck going to my lips. " Rosie wants you to moan her name, Lisa," she said between kissing. "Oh yes, like that, Rosie." thrusting harder.

"Rosie,"

"Yes, Baby?"

"Make me cum" I said, and I saw her eyes went dark and smirked, and she whispered a lot of dirty words in my ears and fuck me deeper as I feel my eyes rolling. "I'm coming, Rosie, I'm coming."

"Then come for me, Nini," thrusting faster, deeper. "Ohh baby, It's getting tighter, you're getting tighter," she shouted as I'm about to come, "HARDER ROSIE, AHHHH AHHH AHHH" I moaned until I felt my legs quiver. I felt her lips touching my clit as she sucked all my cum and went back to face me; Rosie kissed me softly and smile. Her mouth tastes sweet.

"Sit on my face, baby," Rosie said, still horny; we are both tired already, but I still sat on her face. Riding her tongue and she's slapping my butt as she pushes and pull my body to her tongue.

"Oh my god, Rosie. Why your tongue feels so good," I moaned—grinding slowly to feel her tongue inside me.Fuck, I like that, do it again, please," I said as she circled her tongue inside me. Fuck.

"Baby, I'm coming again. Please don't stop this time," I plead, and she pushed her tongue inside me faster and deeper.

"Ohh fuck, Rosie, AHH, AHHH, OH MY, PLEASE, YES, YES. I'M COMING" I grinned faster until I felt my core released.

"I LOVE YOU," I heard it, Rosie said it, but I pretend that I didn't hear it.

"Thank You, Rosie," I whispered.

"Anything for you" Rosie smiled and stood up from the bed.

"I think I need to go," she pouted and started to wear her clothes.

"Sure," I said.

No string attached, Don't expect a future from her. In short, we are fuck buddies.

But how It even started it?

____

Flashback

" I can't believe we are graduating after two months," jennie said while wiping her fake tears so I slapped her arms, and laughing at how jennie look.

"Shut up, jennie," I sarcastically said. And I saw my crush walked in front of me, smiling. She's so beautiful as always. I want to get some courage to confess to her before graduation. I will make her my girlfriend.

" Have you heard? Kai and Irene are already dating?" Jennie said and felt my chest get heavy, I already lost, the fight didn't start yet. Shit. And I saw Kai kissing Irene in front of me and intertwined their hands.

I'm too late. I don't understand why I am so emotional driven right now

I can't let lisa know. I can't tell her that I like Irene. I immediately ran to the nearest bathroom and locked it.
I sobbed and punched the wall. Cry like there is no tomorrow as a feel my heart and head hurts. But, I don't know, I'm not alone. I face the woman I never saw before, and her eyes are swollen like mine.

She stared at me; I can see the emptiness in her eyes as she steps forward to me. She's beautiful, is she real? Or is she my angel saving me from being broken?

I snapped and confirmed that she's real when I felt her wet and sour lips on my lips. I should push her, right? But no, I kissed her back.

I can't control myself. I feel sad, and I'm lonely; I can't be with the one I love. I kissed her deeper, cupping her face, sucking her tongue. "Ahh," her soft moan is like a melody, and I moved my lips to her jaw. I felt her hands sliding inside my thigh; we are not drunk, I didn't taste alcohol in her mouth. But why I can't stop myself.

"Wanna go to my apartment?" She said. I should say no, right? But instead, I nodded.

----

I can't believe I fucked a stranger. I put my hands to my face, pinching it to wake me up from this dream.

"Uhmm, Hi," she shyly said while I'm picking up my clothes. "I'm sorry."

Oh my god, this is real, it's not a dream.

I don't know what to say. I don't even know her.

" For what?" I asked.

"For this," she said softly while blushing. I can't imagine this woman look so innocent after what happened.

"It's okay; We both made a mistake, this is only a one-time thing, right? We don't even know each other; maybe you know me cause I'm pretty popular in school." I said.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung; you can call me, Rosie" She immediately said. " Don't you think we can settle it?"