first meet

In the heart of Seoul's bustling streets, the night was ablaze with the flickering neon lights that painted the skyline. In a dimly lit alley, the air crackled with tension as Kim Taehyung stood at the helm of his formidable gang, flanked by his trusted companions, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. They were not merely businessmen, as they appeared to the outside world, but the unseen rulers of the city's underworld, orchestrating deals and enforcing their will with ruthless efficiency.

Tonight, however, their carefully laid plans had been disrupted by a sudden ambush from their rival faction. The clash was fierce, the sound of gunfire echoing through the narrow alleyways as Taehyung's gang fought tooth and nail to defend their territory. Despite their skill and determination, they found themselves outnumbered and outmaneuvered, forced to retreat with their wounded leader in tow.

With their safe houses compromised and their enemies hot on their trail, Taehyung knew they had no choice but to seek medical attention for his injuries. Reluctantly, he instructed Jimin and Jungkook to escort him to the nearest hospital, their faces shrouded in shadow to avoid attracting unwanted attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Yuna, a dedicated senior nurse at the private hospital, was preparing to end her shift for the night. As she gathered her belongings, she couldn't shake the feeling of exhaustion that weighed heavily on her shoulders. Little did she know, her night was about to take an unexpected turn.

The hospital's emergency department buzzed with activity as Taehyung was rushed in, his face contorted in pain from his injuries. Yuna, caught off guard by the sudden influx of patients, sprang into action, her training kicking in as she assessed the situation with calm efficiency.

"What happened?" Yuna asked, her brow furrowing with concern as she examined Taehyung's wounds.

Jimin, ever the smooth talker, stepped forward with practiced ease. "Ah, you know how it is, doc. Just a little scuffle downtown. No biggie."

Yuna raised an eyebrow skeptically, her intuition telling her there was more to the story than meets the eye. "Well, it looks like you got more than a few scratches. We'll need to get these cleaned up right away."

As Yuna worked to tend to Taehyung's injuries, their initial tension gave way to a tentative rapport. Despite the secrets that lay beneath the surface, there was an undeniable connection between them, a spark of something that neither could ignore.

"You're quite skilled at this," Taehyung remarked, his voice softer than before as he watched Yuna with newfound appreciation.

Yuna chuckled, a hint of amusement dancing in her eyes. "Years of practice. You'd be surprised what you pick up working in the ER."

Their conversation was interrupted by the arrival of a police officer, his presence a stark reminder of the dangers that lurked outside the hospital walls. Taehyung's grip tightened on Yuna's hand, a silent plea for her to keep their encounter a secret.

"We need to get outta here, fast," Jungkook muttered under his breath, his eyes darting nervously toward the officer.

Reluctantly, Taehyung nodded, knowing that their time together was running out. But as he prepared to leave, he couldn't shake the feeling that Yuna had sparked something within him, something he couldn't ignore.

And so, as Taehyung and his companions slipped away into the night, leaving behind only a lingering sense of intrigue in their wake, Yuna couldn't help but wonder about the enigmatic stranger who had entered her life so unexpectedly. Little did she know, their paths were destined to cross once more, setting into motion a chain of events that would forever alter the course of their lives.

how was the first chapter

leave your comment