UPDATE

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I have just started a new book as promised (sorry it's a bit later than planned).

Also, I know in my last chapter I outlined the premise of a James Potter x OC book, and while I still want to write this book, the current book I am writing is different.

It is a Draco Malfoy x OC book where the OC is Harry's twin sister. This one's going to have major drama and will be one hell of a ride so strap in if you're gonna come along.

It's called By Any Other Name and is on my profile, so go and check it out if you fancy.

Hope to see you there; lots of love xx

꧁•⊹·゚:*༺♥༻*:·゚⊹•꧂

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵." - Juliet Capulet.

𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘 didn't feel like a Potter. Estranged from her twin brother and spending her life in the shadows, she hid from her own name as she did the people around her.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢 had to be a Malfoy. It was what his parents expected of him, his only way to survive.

But when the fates bring them together, will their names make the difference or will they be overcome by a force stronger than legacy?

🎉 You've finished reading PRAETERITUS - 𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 🎉