The Shadow

As The Dark God flew backwards he stopped himself just before he fell of the island. The Fire Ice God fired a beam that was made of fire and ice. The beam hit The Dark God in the centre of his chest which released three gods: The Light, Magic and Air gods. They all got combined into one being all powers mixed together. They fired a beam which consisted of all five powers of all the gods. The Dark God fired a black beam at them at the same time which clashed in the middle. The clash caused a massive rumble throughout the island. The five gods won the clash and sent The Dark God flying of the island, they saw a black hole develop in the distance where The Dark God was hurling towards at the speed of light. When The Dark God flew into it it tripled in size then consumed the others and the island at the same time, it grew ten times bigger. The Black hole grew so big it consumed The Sun which then exploded The Black hole causing all the planets to get obliterated. A shadowy figure emerged from the rubble of Earth then reversed time back to the battle between The Gods. The Shadow watched The Dark King hurl towards The Black Hole he grabbed a laser gun and shot The Dark God. The Laser reached The Dark God just in time and knocked him away from it which prevented The Destroyed Universe. The Dark God saw The Shadow come towards him, as The Shadow touched The Dark God he was gone and his soul was taken. After that The Shadow touched The Island taking the life from it and it vanished then The five Gods also got taken.