Chapter I

Sorry, but Before you read on I must say this fanfiction doesn't follow the story of the campaign(s) anyway pookie, hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door unlocked and cracked open; the demon invading his home, Crow strained his eyes to a slit from the blinding light. It was like a knife, cutting and painful.

Fear clouded his mind, and he shivered, scurrying into the corner as the demon's venom-shrouded voice announced, "Time for your treatment, Crow." He whimpered as the demon yanked his head back by his hair and injected something into his neck, like sludge flowing through his veins.

He collapsed to the ground soon after, his breath grew short as if his lungs just evicted whatever air he had 

Despite the cries of other freaks like him and the voice of the demon, the room was mute to his ears

his limbs didn't respond to the command of his brain

His ears started to ring,

his back arched, and he threw his head back in agony

He wanted to scream, but nothing came out

Nothing

It felt as if 1,000 little knives cut into his veins. "It's working"  

"Good, he's ready. You may proceed." 

The demon stood by until Crow calmed down, grabbed him by his biceps, hoisted him in the air, and pushed him from his cell. "Come on Crow, you got another assignment"

The demon took Crow to the armory and handed him a black ballistics mask along the way, red streaks born from the eyes and disappearing halfway down the mask with small pointed ears protruding from the top

The demon went over to a terminal and clicked some buttons. The wall unlatched, and smoke aired to the ground

Crow analyzed the suit from top to bottom:  

(Couldn't be bothered to explain how the suit looks, just imagine it with some gun pouches around the hips and holsters tightly wrapped around his legs, with a vest

(Couldn't be bothered to explain how the suit looks, just imagine it with some gun pouches around the hips and holsters tightly wrapped around his legs, with a vest. Images from Pinterest)

"Beautiful exo suit, ain't it? With a reinforced spine and bullet-deflected coat." 

"You are to put it on," the demon commanded, "and never to take it off unless given permission or if you need to relieve yourself, Crow. The same goes for your mask. If you take it off, I'll be happy to show you what happens next. You won't like it, kitty. But I will." Crow nodded in affirmation, and he slipped into his suit, hugging his body tightly. "Hm, fuck you look sexy in that. "

"Anyway, let's go over some tests and your assignment"