Jay

Title: Agent Walker. Re-assignment agent, Lord of the Jig A.K.A. Jay Walker

Age: 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: Japanese

Favourite colour: Blue & Red

Pets?: None

Crush/Who he's dating: Will switch between either of the Smiths. Always.

Personality: Humours, Optimistic, Loyal, Slightly Romantic.

Elemental Power: Lightning

Appearance: No change! Just star clips.

Height: 5'11

Nick-names: Jaybird (Kai, literally just to make fun of him), Zaptrap (Kai, Cole, Daniel), Lord of the Jig (Jay. He put this onto himself. Cole), Sparky (Lloyd, Nya, Zane, Wyldfyre), Bluebird (Nya, Cole)

Past: No differences, and who he fell in love with depends on what I want the ship to beee. During seabound after Nya merged, was usually with Kai.

Siblings: None

Fears?: Thanatophobia (Fear of losing someone), Autophobia (Fear of being alone. Just wait for the Administration Jay. Sprite (Dragon's Rising S2) shad uncover thy's secrets!), Djinns (Self explanatory, Skybound really was so angsty for him.)

Nightmares: Losing Nya, anything about Djinns randomly, I want to say- slightly about Kai becoming a traitor in Tournament of Elements, and Cole falling into off the bounty.

Favourite Ninja?: Kai, Cole & Nya

Xtra: Quite good with anything mechanical but not to the extent that Sora or Zane are. I'd like to say that his memories would be restored by TEA yes. TEA, This is what it is.

Quote: "If that's Lord Garmadon then I'm Lord of the Jig"