Zane

Title: The Titanium Ninja, Ice Nindroid, Master of Ice A.K.A. Zane

Age: 26

Sexuality: Bisexual or Aro-Ace (Depends)

Nationality: Korean

Favourite Colour: Ice Blue and White

Pets?: None

Crush/Who he's dating: P.I.X.A.L. , or I guess any of the other ninjas not including Nya or Lloyd. Or no one.

Personality: Calm, Caring, Logical. Responsible

Elemental Power: Ice

Appearance: The same as always! But I want to add, a few exposed/extra wires wrapped around his arm.

Height: 6'1

Nick-names: Elsa (All + OCs), Pinky (Cole), Frosty (Kai, Jay), Tincan (Cole, Lloyd)

Past: The same as always, but when he was the Ice-Emperor he would have random visions of the ninja, but obviously never knew who they are.

Siblings: None unless I guess other nindroids count as siblings? 

Fears?: Losing his memories again (Self-Explanatory), Being manipulated, Getting destroyed (AGAIN)

Nightmares: More like visions of future events, just like Lloyd, in earlier seasons he was able to get visions about Aspheera, and sometimes they still haunt him, especially some related to the Ice Emperor.

Favourite Ninja: None, Zane don't do favourites.

Xtra: The most logical one of the group, constantly trying to stop the others from doing anything stupid, but he usually fails, pretty badly at some times-.

Quote: "What? What is on my back?"