Rescuing Floyd

"Velvet and Veneer! Give me back my brothers." Branch says as the group arrives where Velvet and Veneer are in front of a cross in the large creature.

"Yeah what he said." Poppy says as she and Alexis get out of Rhonda as the crowd looks at the siblings in shock.

"You don't know what you're talking about troll.". Velvet says.

"Oh yes he does. You've kidnapped Brozone for your own greedy desires!" Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form growling.

"You're stealing Brozone's talent because you have none of your own. You big phonies!" Poppy shouts as the crowd gasps in shock before Velvet and Veneer begin to flee in their vehicle.

"They're getting away!" Alexis says in alarm.

"No they're not. Come on!" Branch says as the group gets inside of Rhonda and begins to follow Veneer and Velvet.

"Follow that luxury vehicle Tiny Diamond!" Poppy shouts as Tiny Diamond is driving Rhonda.

"On it Poppy! Man! I'm trying to get through but they got no respect for the blinker! This is too much! I only have my learners permit!" Tiny Diamond shouts as Velvet and Veneer begin using Brozone's talent to sing as an attempt to distract their fans and to keep the group at bay as the continue to follow them

"Wait. What? I thought that was a driver's license you had.'" Alexis says worriedly as she looks at Tiny Diamond.

"Ugh. Tiny give me the thing." Branch says as he takes over driving.

"What thing?" Tiny Diamond asks.

"You know the thing, thing. Come on Tiny don't do me like that." Branch says frustratedly.

"Yeah I knew what you were talking about." Tiny Diamond says as he gives Branch the pacifier.

"Oh that's good." Branch says as he begins driving as the group tries to follow and catch up to Velvet and Veneer

"I think this is about as close as we're gonna get. Branch it's now or never." Alexis says as Branch gets the vehicle creature above Veneer and Velvet.

"Got it Alexis. Keep her steady Tiny." Branch says as Alexis creates a vine before tying it around him as he jumps out of the creature and down to Floyd only for Velvet to smack him away as Alexis pulls him back into the creature.

"Uh guys what does end of the road mean?" Tiny Diamond asks as the group sees an end of the road and goes off the road before landing on a lower road as they see Velvet and Veneer land on a boat in a bubble river.

"Clay!" Alexis says worriedly.

"Oh no." Branch says worriedly.

"What are we doing?" Poppy asks worriedly.

"Let's hustle!" Tiny Diamond says as he presses a button causing Rhonda to go at a high speed and jump into the air before it is then caught by something and pulled over to King Gristle and Bridget on a motorbike.

"Bridget! Gristle! Perfect timing!" Poppy says as she opens the creatures side door to look at the Bergens.

"We would have been here sooner but we had to make a pickup first." Bridget says as the group looks to see Viva.