A Wedding

"This is gonna be so good." Prince D says as he, Alexis and Cooper are watching Bridget come in covered in balloons before Poppy pops the balloons revealing Bridget's wedding dress as she goes up to King Grisel.

"I know right." Cooper says.

"It's starting." Alexis says.

"Like a beautiful angel sent from heaven." King Gristle says as Bridget goes up to him.

"Hey Briget! You still have time to run for it!" A woman shouts.

"Very funny on Aunt Smead. I'm so glad you could make it." King Gristle says.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the sweet, sweet love of Bridget. Hey girl. And Mr. Yummy Tummy himself. King Gristle. Now falling in love is easy. We've all done it. I've done it a hundred times. Thousands even. If you count that semester I spent abroad." The pastor says.

"Stop the wedding!" A male voice shouts as everyone sees a blue troll on a building.

"Who's that guy?" Alexis asks as Cooper shrugs.

"Uh Bridget do you know this guy?" King Gristle asks.

"I can't remember all my suitors Grissy." Bridget says as the troll jumps down to the ground.

"Sorry is this bad timing? I'm just trying to find a troll name. Oh baby Branch!" The troll says happily as he sees Branch.

"You're making a mistake stranger that looks similar to me. There's no Branch here." Branch says as the troll goes toward him.

"Look at you! You got so big. You're not a Branch anymore. You're more like a trunk. Junk in the trunk." The troll says as he smacks Branch.

"Ow!" Branch says.

"I bet you I can still pick you up." The troll says as he picks Branch up much to his annoyance.

"Stop right there. You put my boyfriend down, tell us who you are and what you want." Poppy says angrily as the troll puts Branch down.

"Hey! You're right. Totally rude of me. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Branch's brother." The troll says as everyone gasps in shock and surprise.

"Did you guys know Branch had a brother?" Prince D asks as Alexis and Cooper shake their heads.

"Correction. Used to be my brother. Not anymore." Branch says angrily.

"Hey remember earlier when I said you should open up to me and be real? Well you could have started by telling me you had a secret brother?" Poppy asks annoyedly as she looks at Branch.

"Former brother." Branch says.

"That's not how DNA works! Dad did you know about this?" Poppy asks as she looks at Peppy.

"Oh what would I know about secret family members?" Peppy asks nervously.

"Oh my gosh! I was being so rude. I've never met anyone from Branch's family before. I'm Poppy. Branch's girlfriend. Should we hug, fist bump, smile and wave for now and see what the night takes us?" Poppy asks as she looks at the troll.

"All of the above." The troll says as he smiles.

"Wait I know you. You're the guy from Brozone! We were just listening to them!" Poppy says happily.

"Yeah! Brozone!" Cooper shouts.

"Wait, wait, wait. Don't tell me. Okay well you're not the heartthrob. You're kind of uptight. Not the sensitive one either. Oh I've got it! You're John Dory!" Poppy says happily.

"The leader!" John Dory says.

"The old one!" Poppy says.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we lose the venue at 11, so..." King Gristle says.