7

Quackity dresses in his nicest clothes and ties his hair into a ponytail for the night, he leaves his precious beanie and puts on his silver chain necklace and the earrings, the ones Wilbur gave him the other night. He's prepared to have the best night of his life while also pretending to be Wilbur's boyfriend to piss off Sally.

He ties his sweatshirt around his waist then heads for the bar, he has to show his ID of course. Once inside he finds Wilbur rather quickly, Sally doesn't appear to be here, Quackity wonders if she even has a new boyfriend like she claims.
He walks over to Wilbur,

"Hey" he says.

Wilbur turns,

"Oh hey" he grins, he's holding a glass filled with wine.

"How much have you drank?" Quackity asks as he pulls out a stool to sit.

"Like three sips" Wilbur sits down by him, "you look stunning by the way."

"Hmm..." Quackity raises his eyebrows choosing to ignore the comment, "order me some of what you have."

"Sure" Wilbur replies.

Quackity eyes around the room again looking over the people on the dance floor. He spots Foolish and immediately looks away.

"Here" Wilbur says handing him a glass.

"Mmm..." Quackity sniffs it slightly before taking a careful sip. His nose wrinkles,

"This is gross."

Wilbur laughs,

"Its wine what did you expect?"

"Something better, I've had better" Quackity lies as he takes another sip.

"So how easy to do you get drunk?" Wilbur asks.

"Dunno" Quackity replies.

"Don't tell me you've never drank before" Wilbur tilts his head eyes sparkling with amusement.

Quackity gets red in the face,

"I have" he insists then downs the rest of the glass.

Wilbur raises his eyebrows, "yeah sure, here have some more."

"Um... Yeah" Quackity is already starting to feel a little strange, he let's Wilbur pour more wine for him.

"When do you think Sally will get here" he asks.

"Maybe she chickened out" Wilbur shrugs, he's kinda hot sitting there holding his wine glass, his eyes sparkling the way they do and the playful smirk on his face.

"Damn this tastes bad" Quackity complains but he keeps drinking it.

"You'll get used to it" Wilbur replies.

Quackity is already 2 glasses in and already feeling cloudy, "wow" he murmurs.

"You good?" Wilbur asks, he's on his third glass, "want something lighter?"

"No... No" Quackity waves a hand.

I'm not a coward.

"Oh hey I see Sally" Wilbur gestures. Quackity turns his head, she's standing there scanning around the place, she's by herself.

Soon once Quackity has drank a lot more and is definitely way under Wilbur gets up.

"Where are you going...?" Quackity asks.

"I was wondering if you wanted to dance" Wilbur says.

"Yeah..." Quackity gets up too.

"Wow you get drunk easy" Wilbur comments, then finally Sally walks over.