A Normal Day. Right?

Continuing from last part..

Bives pov:
"OKAY GOOD." I look at Pilby and I write his intentions down.
Pilby:
Weird
Trustworthy atleast
NOT A SPY
Hmmm I think that should be it. I close my notebook and I look at Split who's already looking at me. I can feel myself getting red until I see Split get hit by a soda by Emerson.
"SPLIT!" Pilby yells as shes knocked out cold.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?! EMERSON YOU BITCH!" I look at Emerson who seems doesn't give a shit about anything and I quickly get Split in my arms.
"Is she okay?! :0(" Pilby asks me.
"I DONT KNOW! We should get her home so she can recover or something! Help me carry her!" Me and Pilby carry her and I see the elevator open up to a place called 'SplitsVille'.
"I think that's her house!" I follow Pilby out as we carry Split.
NO POV:
"She's kinda heavy..."
"Maybe because shes fat?"
"PILBY!"
"W-what?! It's true"
Bive starts to think of a NON-rude way to call Split.
"Maybe shes just chubby! Or big boned!"
"Sure she is.."
Bive and Pilby get her to her bedroom and set her down on her bed.
"I'll see if there's ice in the fridge that we can put on the bruise on her forehead!" Bive makes her way to the fridge and she sees a bunch of yellow related stuff. She thinks to her self 'Wouldn't this make be cannibalism?' Bive ignores it and gets some ice and puts it in a zipblog bag and come back to Pilby and Split.
"You think this would work?! :0("
"I don't know. It's worth a shot tho."
"Maybe you can do CPR!"
"NO. YOU DO IT!"
"Well it would be weird since I'm a guy!"
Bive starts to think about it.
"UGH FINE.."
Bives POV:
I take a deep breath and I start giving Split CPR. I can feel my face getting red.
"O-oh!" Pilby looks away, his face a bit red as I give Split CPR.
Split starts to wake up and I move out of the way.
Splits POV:
I start to wake up and I see Pilby and Bive looking at me. They're both really red especially Bive. My mouth tastes like soda and coffee? I don't remember having coffee today but I remember getting hit by Emerson.
"What happened when I was asleep?" I ask Pilby and Bive.
"We got you to your place and-" Pilby gets immediately get cut off by Bive.
"AND THATS IT! NOTHING ELSE HAHA.." Bives face is really red but I think nothing of it.
"Well should we go back to the elevator?" I ask them and I get up.
"Well it's already gone and we have no where else to stay...:0("
"You guys can sleep here then!" I say with a smile.
"Really?! :0)"
"Yeah I don't see why not! I'll take a quick shower and I'll cook something for you guys!"
I go to the bathroom and I shower.
No POV:
"We don't mention anything to her what happened after! GOT IT?!"
"Doh...Yeah :0("
"GOOD."
Bive and Pilby see Split come back in a towel.
Bive blushes a bit but Pilby doesn't mind at all.
"Well what would you guys like to eat?"
"Anything is fine :0)!"
"Yeah anything is fine.."
Split starts to cook something.
"ooh you blushing! >:0)"
"Shut the fuck up."
Split gives food to Bive and Pilby and they both eat it. Pilby gets to sleep on Split's couch and Bive has to sleep next to Split. Which is no problem since Split has a huge bed.
Bive's POV:
I set my glasses aside and I see Split already asleep. I lay back down and as I was about to go to sleep I feel the bed move and Split is suddenly against me.
"Hey Split-?" I feel split cling on to me. I try to move her but I eventually give up and let her be. She weighted about 500 pounds. And this gotta be the best night I have ever had in my LIFE.

Last scene was inspired by this (I have no idea who made it, I just saw it on Pinterest)That's it I'll write more soon :)

That's it I'll write more soon :)