3.

After a very uneventful day sunoo went back to his apartment . Sunoo wasn't rich but he definitely wasn't poor , his home was very beautiful to say the least.

All of the shows he did and brand deals paid well so he had money to spend on nice things .

(for reference)

sunoos cat , mochi , had heard him come through the door and greeted him with a small meow and very loud purring.

Sunoo took off his shoes , placed his bag on the floor and scooped up the cat making his way to the sofa

"i missed you so much mochi" he cooed , rubbing the cats belly as it rolled over. "you wouldn't even believe who my boss is" the cat was very un-interested in what sunoo was saying but that did not stop him.

He told the cat every detail of his day and rambled until he finally realised it was time to sleep.

He wasn't exactly ecstatic about his new job but it payed well and was close to home , he couldn't really complain.

Doing his nightly routine and heading to bed , sunoo was mentally preparing himself for the next day.

————-
"where the hell is he" sunoo muttered under his breath , he'd been waiting for ni-ki for the past 20 minutes and he still wasn't here. He was starting to get impatient and angry , if ni-ki was so concerned about punctuality then he'd be here.

It was as if ni-ki could read minds , there he was strolling up the the door with 2 coffee cups in his hand . He greeted sunoo with a soft smile and handed him one of the cups.

"this is my apology for my lateness" sunoo would be mad but the coffee was mint chocolate so all was forgiven

ni-ki opened the door allowing both of them to enter , sunoo said a quick thank you and walked inside .The dance studio was amazing

(their dance room ofc)

"okay so we should start right away" sunoo sat to the side while ni-ki played music and started dancing.

Sunoos jaw dropped , he never knew that ni-ki could dance so well but not only that he was so mesmerised by him that he hadn't even realised the dance was over.

"sunoo" ni-ki called waiting for the older to respond

"oh yeah it's good" ni-ki face palmed

"i asked you if it's too hard" sunoos face turned red from pure embarrassment

"no i should be able to handle it just run it through with me slowly"

the both of them danced for hours , sunoos determination to learn the dance was strong .He wanted to show ni-ki that he could do anything and that he really was an all rounder.

"sunoo let's take a break it's been 4 hours" ni-ki was out of breath and sweating

sunoo looked over but bed he could get anything out his eyes widened. Ni-ki looked way too good right...the panting and sweating it should have been disgusting to sunoo but it wasn't . Being taken back to reality sunoo agreed to a short break but quickly got back to dancing.

————
"you did good today sunoo i'm proud" ni-ki wiped the sweat from his head "let me treat you , we've been dancing all day i'll buy dinner"

"no i have to get back home my cat hasn't eaten yet" sunoo declined , putting his things in his bag

"maybe another time then?" ni-ki asked , sunoo was about to decline until he saw ni-kis pleading eyes

he looked so......cute?

"yeah yeah whatever" sunoo quickly hurried out of the studio , why did he have to look so good.

————-
i want to make this one wayyyyyy slower than my other book but i just want to get right into the juicy stuff😭😭