Part : 24 Cold Spring

Author POV

'Is a-niang so, traumatised?' wondered Lan Jingyi noticing the behaviour of Jiang cheng, which was too unusual.

Wei wuxian and Jiang yanli was death glaring at Lan xichen, Lan qiren was still unconscious, Lan fimei was having mixed emotions.

Lan Huang was speechless, what majority of peoples were.

"A-niang, you need something? Water, anything else?" asked Lan Jingyi but Jiang cheng just shook off his head.

Lan Wangji opened his eyes, as he noticed a sleeping figure laying on him. Lan Wangji eyes trailed upon the boy, who was sleeping peacefully, hugging him closer. He remembered Wei Wuxian getting drunk and then, he felt something on his shoulder there was no memory futher. How did he ended up on this position? Why Wei Wuxian was sleeping with him?

However, he immediately freed himself and sat up, when Wei Wuxian began to rubbed his eyes. The sleeping figure mumbled something and Lan Wangji stood up from the bed and fixed his clothes, "Wei ying!"

Wei Wuxian in sleep mumbled, "Jiang cheng, go away! Let me sleep for five minutes more~"

Lan xichen thanked the heavens for changing the scene.

"They really slept together!" exclaimed a disciple.

"Hey, watch your mouth!" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"Well, it can easily be misprinted!" exclaimed Nie huaisang and the three Lotus siblings eyes were now glaring at him.

"I am sorry, i didn't mean it in a wrong way!" exclaimed the same disciple with a bow.

"It's fine!" replied Jiang yanli.

Lan Wangji frowned, shook Wei Wuxian roughly and in a cold voice spoke, "Wei Wuxian!"

Wei Wuxian woke up with an halt on the sudden cold loud voice calling for his name, "Run run, earthquake! Jiang cheng run! I don't want to die, I am not even married yet!"

Lan Wangji, "Wei ying!"

The Cultivators laughed at Wei wuxian childish humour.

"The only thing came into your mind with Earthquake was marriage, seriously?" asked Jiang cheng, who was sounding a little less depressed than before.

"Priorities, Jiang-xiong! Priorities!" exclaimed Nie huaisang while Wei wuxian gave them a side eye.

Therefore, Wei Wuxian rubbed his eyes as his vision shifted towards the Jade inside his room and the memories from last night flashed into his mind and a laughed escaped from his mouth, "Hahahah hahahah hahahah... "

Lan Wangji wondered if his Wei ying lost his senses for laughing after waking up or right after he saw him, "Wei Wuxian, go and take the punishment!"

Wei Wuxian raised his eyebrows, "Punishment huh? For what?"

Lan Wangji gave him an annoyed look, "Bought alcohol and drink it in Cloud Recesses, you broke rules!"

"I broke rules? What about Zewu-Jun , who kissed my brother without consent not only once but twice?" asked Wei wuxian in a serious tone.

"He will be punished!" replied Lan Huang and Wei wuxian and Jiang yanli nodded in a little satisfaction.

"What will be the punishment?" asked Lan Jingyi probably sounding quite chill.

"Yes, what will be the punishment?" asked Wei wuxian, repeating his nephew words.

"50 strikes from discipline rular!" replied Lan Huang sparing a glance at his son.

"Oh... Well a-die this time you are spared!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi in amusement while Lan xichen stared at his son in disbelief, what does it mean spared? He was going to get 50 strikes.