EPI 9 I WILL MARRY HIM...

Author pov...

Yibo was in his shooting

With his co-lady actress Ren Min
Ren was the one who linked to Yibo as his now new girlfriend. 
The girl is always sweet to Yibo, and they have two dramas together. 
Every time they dramatize, the news that they are in a relationship buzzes. 
They are also often found in secret dating places.
When the actress is interviewed, she says that when a young man wants to take her to romantic places,
"why would she refuse? 
and even teased the journalist

"I was probably of the right age to have a relationship, and Yibo and I are getting to know each other better" she said.
"There's no problem with me or with him. Don't worry, I will tell the public if Yibo and I are in a relationship" then smiled sweetly to all reporters.

That's why the news of the two contineous, although the girl already hinted,some fans and their fans are happy to hear that. All they wanted to know was that Yibo admitted that they have an intimate relationship.

"Didi, you read the headlines, and it's really true that you're now in a relationship"Haikuan said.

"Hahaha, you really believe that, Ge! Yibo laughed. 
"It's like you're not from showbiz"
"Its publicity, Ren and I are only friends. 
It will not happen that I will have a relationship with my co-star! 

"Why can't Yibo? Ren is beautiful, smart, young, and educated" 

"Ge, you seem to be forgetting. 
I'm a married man"

Haikuan scratched his head. 

"Ahhh, I see. 
thinking 
Until now, nothing has changed in Yibo's mind that he is married"
What if he finds out that he meets someone who looks just like Zhan?
Haikuan feels guilty, but he wants to make sure first.

Yibo admitted Ren was beautiful, smart, and he liked her attitude. If Zhan didn't come into his life first, maybe he would develop feelings for Ren. 
But his heart beat only one person, and he was Zhan; even Zhan has been lost in his sight for about 5 years now.
He thinks,
Why does he still feel the same way? Even though he wants to give a chance , himself to love someone,he doesn't feel the same feeling he feels with his husband, Zhan.
Thats why, when Ren invited him on a date, he accepted it.
But it's the same: he's not happy, and it's unfair for them to have me in a relationship if Zhan is still in my heart.
How long can I feel this Zhan?

Yibo Pov..