EPI .1 DREAMING OF YOU...

Author Pov...

Mrs. Wang went to his son's room to wake up his son Yibo, because he had a meeting in the early morning.but she saw his son struggling,
She thought his son was still asleep, his eyes still closed, and there was sweat forming on his forehead, even his body.then Yibo murmuring a familiar name,

"Zhan!Zhan,!please come back; don't leave me, Zhan!

Mrs Wang, immediately wakes up his son.

"Yibo, son!wake up! He shook him to wake up.

Yibo woke up,his eyes shock,  He started sobbing.

"Ma ,Zhan and my son-I dreamed about them again"

Son, did you take your medicine last night?

"Ma, I didnt forget it!
Why I dream of them again Ma?

"Son,maybe you miss them"

Ma!Its been a 5 years since Zhan lost,and the police haven't been able to give any news.

"Yibo, son, I know that until now they are still searching, even though it has been five years"

"Yes, it's been five years; there is no trace of the disappearance of Zhan and my son in his womb.
Ma, I don't want to lose hope; I don't want to give up.It's all my fault.Yibo cried.

If I didn't take him with me ,and not because of my stupidity, that I did not notice the approaching car,Zhan and my child would not be lost!Yibo exlaimed.

Mrs Wang hugged his  son.

"Yibo, don't blame yourself."

Twice, ma! that's how I am with Zhan!
Zhan saved me, which is why he got that illness.
The second I lost him!
I am very bad and careless. I am a worthless person! 

"Don't say that son"Yibo mother cried.

Ma, I know Zhan and my son are alive; I feel it.That's why I'm like this.I miss Zhan Ma.I miss him so much, the person who saved my life"
"The person I hated not because I hated him but because I was annoyed, because I wanted him with me, in all our dreams, but its not happened because of my stupidity and being  hard headed!

I made him pregnant,because of my  jealousy and selfishness then abandoned him, denied him-but Ma,
I love Xiao Zhan; he is the only one in my heart.  I married him, not because he was pregnant, because  he is the only person I want to be with me,forever. I have no one else to marry but him ,ma!

Yibo continued blabbering about the past.

I hate him !I hate myself!

I thought we had both reached our dreams, but it didn't happen. I ruined Xiao Zhan's future; he didn't even know what was really inside my heart. Since we were young, I have loved him!

But I denied him when I became an idol, ashamed of him ,because of his illness, which I caused,
Yibo started panicking and being hysterical.

His mothet took his medicine

Mrs. Wang cried to his son about how he vented and the emotion he had been hiding in the past.

"Son pleased, dont blame yourself, Zhan,zhan and your baby may be in good hand .We are all here waiting for them, and we dont give up okay.

"Son,pleased,stay strong, for Zhan,okay
He dont want you to be like this.
Here take your medicine and take rest"

Yibo drank the medicine given to him by his mother.

Take rest, son.I will call your manager to delay your meeting.

No, ma, I'm okay. Yibo wiped his tears.